The Awards Ceremony

Tippin

Believe me I prefer the 40 degree weather Canada has to the -30 it has in the winter :huh:

It is scary the amount of accidents I saw over Christmas, mainly though seems to be people being impatient and not slowing themselves down in the snow; which has caused them to skid on black ice.

Oh another one was in the appartment there is underground car parking and people would accelerate on the slop? why? sheesh people it has snow and ice on the slop, no gas needed just let the car roll :lol:

But then, on the other hand, we have "Florida ice" near the coasts... fine beach sand on the Gulf of Mexico side that blows across the roads. The stuff is white as sugar and super fine. And you can skid on that fine, slithery stuff as readily as on ice. On a windy day, it's a good idea to slow down on the coastal roads. :D:o

:blink:

ok sounds just as bad as Canada in its own way :lol:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me I prefer the 40 degree weather Canada has to the -30 it has in the winter ;)

It is scary the amount of accidents I saw over Christmas, mainly though seems to be people being impatient and not slowing themselves down in the snow; which has caused them to skid on black ice.

Oh another one was in the appartment there is underground car parking and people would accelerate on the slop? why? sheesh people it has snow and ice on the slop, no gas needed just let the car roll :P

But then, on the other hand, we have "Florida ice" near the coasts... fine beach sand on the Gulf of Mexico side that blows across the roads. The stuff is white as sugar and super fine. And you can skid on that fine, slithery stuff as readily as on ice. On a windy day, it's a good idea to slow down on the coastal roads. :D:o

:P

ok sounds just as bad as Canada in its own way :unsure:

Well... except that when you get out to see how much damage you did to whatever you slammed into, you don't freeze your butt off! LOL! :huh:

Edited by Photo Auror

or just not go outside during winter, to be honest I love it when it's snowy and cold and not rainy! It's my favourite and I mean favourite time of year and days of the year when it happens. I always am so much happier when it's like that and always so much healthier, it means I don't snack as much and go walking and skiing lots more and just enjoying the weather, then coming back and having proper hot food rather than snacks, I think that's why I adore my hols in Austria so much, although exam on Valentine's day is making me miss it this year T_T and I got roses on Valentine's day there last year as well! three pink ones! Also only uni could come up with a way to make Valentine's day more depressing!