Stargate Books

Prometheus

The back says

"When a Crystal Skull is dicovered beneath the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico, it ignites a cataclysmic chain of events that maroons SG-1 on a dying world.

Xalotcan is a brutal society, steeped in death and sacrifice, where the bloody gods of the Aztecs demand tribute from a fearful and superstitious population. But that's the least of Colonel Jack O'Neill's problems. With the Xalotcan on the brink of catastrophe, Dr Daniel Jackson insists that O'Neill must fulfil an ancient prophosy and lead its people to salvation. But with the world tearing itself apart, can anyone survive?"

cool! my copy is in my pile of to read books, including a half read harry potter and the goblet of fire... (i'm reading them again!!!), a book called Area 51 which is about alien space ships based in area 51 ad pyramids in eygpt! when i saw it i was l;ike i have to buy this to see the similarities! there are loads! :blink:) erm... there and back again an actors tail, killing joke erm.. the dark moon, catch 22, when the sleeper wakes etc!!! not to mention all the borrowed dvds...

What was i talking about?