Stargate Books

Prometheus

Just wondering if any of you folks have read these and if there any good :wub: . I have some xmas money to spend and thought these might be a good way to spend it :P or how about some other suggestions for stargate merchandise I could spend my money on!

Shelby :lol: xxx

Ive got them all! the novels are very good, i think my fav sg book is "beyond the gate" a very good eisode guide book (comes in helpful!!!) all the sg books are great tho although i warn you the latest novel is a two part one *makes angry face* its bad enought with episodes but hen its a book lol although ive not reached the end yet so not sure how it turns out ;)

The ones by Fandemonium are all right. Although there are only a few books so far they don't seem to be concentrating on just one character and the stories are evenly spread over all the characters. I'd certainly recommend them.

Best thing to do is try your local library, if they have any you could get a few out from there and if you like them, then thats your answer you could then go and buy some more.. Oh and if its like Star Trek although, I wouldn't know, you might find an author who's books you like the most, and then be able just to buy books writen by that person, I dunno

Although a bit off topic if it was me I would spend the money on DVD's. play.com are selling some of the box sets for about £20-26 and individually for just under £7 depending which ones you go for..

:lol:

LLAP :P

Thanks for the advice might give the library thing ago once ive moved house next week (not had much joy in the shops, altho was gonna order online but again need to wait till Ive moved). I will have loads of time to kill when I start my new job next week so catching up on some reading is a must :P . The DVDs on Play I have already taken advantage of thanks to my generous mumsie and the boyf' :D .

• 3 months later...

I do recomend the fandemonium books.....the first one trial by fire I really really liked...even though it was the second one i read

Mithraic rite....Jack in boxers.....I'm happy

Will be getting the fourth one.....got the email this morning...made me happy!!!

um I also get the magazine....and I have the series guides 1-6 which are nice to have

I've read the three of them and have the fourth on pre order so Harrypotter four and five are gonna be put on hold! lol! i have the morpheus factor too and the illustrated companions! lol! beyond the gate was that the one i was looking at at yours vicky?

I loved Sacrifice moon!!!

Don't worry vicky, it's not that big of a cliff hanger! :uhoh:

I've read the three of them and have the fourth on pre order so Harrypotter four and five are gonna be put on hold! lol! i have the morpheus factor too and the illustrated companions! lol! beyond the gate was that the one i was looking at at yours vicky?

I loved Sacrifice moon!!!

Don't worry vicky, it's not that big of a cliff hanger! :uhoh:

I've not got the Morpheus factor......but gonna get fandemonium 4 soon

oooh I have illustrated companions too

I didn't enjoy Trial By fire that much to be honest it just seemed to go on and on. But Sacrifice Moon.... loved it although it was quite on the dark side wasnt it. So the new book is out tommorow hey.... I am only half way throught the 3rd so might a little while for it.

I didn't enjoy Trial By fire that much to be honest it just seemed to go on and on. But Sacrifice Moon.... loved it although it was quite on the dark side wasnt it. So the new book is out tommorow hey.... I am only half way throught the 3rd so might a little while for it.

I loved trial by fiire.....the mithraic rite!!! woooooo so so so funny

or maybe coz I knew the latin....perhaps it's coz I'm a classicist who knows