JLB's Bar

Jedi Lunch Box

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salem is a daysleeper so is never here during daylight hours.....

Bex and myself are not on here much anymore.....

BuFF has moved on......

We still have the memories.........what a lot of s*** I posted!

890933[/snapback]

Being a Vampire an all, sleeping during the day just has to be done! :wub:

Buff seems to have just left the planet!? Myself and Nicky have not seen him since middle of last year? Anyone know what happened to him?

^_^

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?  After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :wub:   Look, i'm an angel now.   ^_^

Hello gorgeous.

:firedevil:

885848[/snapback]

Hello stranger :D

886982[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous. Did you enjoy the party and did Nicky give you my e-mail address? :D

888696[/snapback]

Yeah party wasn't bad and yes Nicky gave me your e-mail address today. Just a question of what i decide to do with it now *eg*

889101[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous.

I suggest an e-mail, but a ritual burning followed by an exorcism might be more appropriate!

I'm lovely really!!!!!!

• Showmasters Admin
Buff seems to have just left the planet!?  Myself and Nicky have not seen him since middle of last year?  Anyone know what happened to him?

891587[/snapback]

I know he got that big promotion at work and so was off globe trotting a lot more. He was on the forum for "the other London event" earlier in the year and was meant to be going to the one in May but never turned up :wub:

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?  After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been!  :blush:   Look, i'm an angel now.   :lol:

Hello gorgeous.

:firedevil:

885848[/snapback]

Hello stranger :D

886982[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous. Did you enjoy the party and did Nicky give you my e-mail address? :D

888696[/snapback]

Yeah party wasn't bad and yes Nicky gave me your e-mail address today. Just a question of what i decide to do with it now *eg*

889101[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous.

I suggest an e-mail, but a ritual burning followed by an exorcism might be more appropriate!

I'm lovely really!!!!!!

891589[/snapback]

:o;)

Buff seems to have just left the planet!?  Myself and Nicky have not seen him since middle of last year?  Anyone know what happened to him?

891587[/snapback]

I know he got that big promotion at work and so was off globe trotting a lot more. He was on the forum for "the other London event" earlier in the year and was meant to be going to the one in May but never turned up :blink:

891596[/snapback]

I'm sure I saw him on msn the other day, I'll try and collar him when I next see him.

• 2 weeks later...

BuFF has moved on......

890933[/snapback]

Buff seems to have just left the planet!? Myself and Nicky have not seen him since middle of last year? Anyone know what happened to him?

:huh:

891587[/snapback]

You lot make me laugh, not been on in ages as ive been busy at work, not been on the forum for what seems like years but in reality months. I dont have much time for shows anymore as my weekends are more preciuos to me as im away mostly in the week now.

Sorry couldnt make the last show, but my Verona flight got in too late on the Friday and I was too Knacked to show up on the Saturday, I would have been in no fit state to party on the Sat night and would have been a miserable git.

I hope someday that we can all hook up for a mega party, p1$$ take and laugh. Keep in touch though as I would love to hear from you guys.

Hope you all are well, keep things alive guys and I will see you soon.

BuFF

Edited by Shark Boy

BuFF has moved on......

890933[/snapback]

:lol:

891587[/snapback]

You lot make me laugh, not been on in ages as ive been busy at work, not been on the forum for what seems like years but in reality months. I dont have much time for shows anymore as my weekends are more preciuos to me as im away mostly in the week now.

Sorry couldnt make the last show, but my Verona flight got in too late on the Friday and I was too Knacked to show up on the Saturday, I would have been in no fit state to party on the Sat night and would have been a miserable git.

I hope someday that we can all hook up for a mega party, p1$$ take and laugh. Keep in touch though as I would love to hear from you guys.

BuFF

898247[/snapback]

What is this????

Lets see how many different names we can have in 1 year!!!!

Your confusing me..... :huh:

BuFF has moved on......

890933[/snapback]

:D

891587[/snapback]

BuFF

898247[/snapback]

What is this????

Lets see how many different names we can have in 1 year!!!!

Your confusing me..... :D

899959[/snapback]

Dont take much to confuse you bex!

Aspen Im fine mate, you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My god It's gone dry in here....

It's a big thing when I'm the only one posting. Cos I only come here when I remember, and my memnory is S*hte..

Love to you all. xx

911274[/snapback]

Spellings pretty crap too :headscratch:

good to see you Bex....(although i'm not really seeing you, just a message you left days ago.......................)

My god It's gone dry in here....

It's a big thing when I'm the only one posting. Cos I only come here when I remember, and my memnory is S*hte..

Love to you all. xx

911274[/snapback]

Spellings pretty crap too :lol:

good to see you Bex....(although i'm not really seeing you, just a message you left days ago.......................)

916521[/snapback]

Must have been proper pissed that day, lmfao...

yeah, can't really be arsed at the moment. Every time I come on here, it bores the pants off of me. No one has fun anymore, it's all too serious, and there are too many celeb stalkers.....