JLB's Bar

Jedi Lunch Box

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh by the way....

I'm having a birthday bash on the 12th November, if any of you fancy an all day **** up, e-mail me. I will have room for you to sleep over on the Sat night. Just doing the local pubs and clubs. ;)

rebeccagodfrey05@aol.com

Where do all the cool people post these days?  That is, apart from this thread, obviously! :firedevil:

885847[/snapback]

don't know mate - I just stick a bit of crap around the forum now and again....

Anyway - the wife gave birth to my second kid on thursday night so I better go off and change a nappy

Take care buddy - good to see you around here ;)

885974[/snapback]

Oh yay another mad baby. Love and kisses to all your family. xx

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?

yes we will

After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :D  Look, i'm an angel now.  :D

we have see

have fun salem and be nice

jason

Thank you for your mature and understanding attitude. I'll behave. Hopefully with proof i'll receive my old forum name back in return. Cheers for considering it.

:(

:firedevil:

885848[/snapback]

885881[/snapback]

Where do all the cool people post these days?  That is, apart from this thread, obviously! :firedevil:

885847[/snapback]

Anyway - the wife gave birth to my second kid on thursday night so I better go off and change a nappy

Take care buddy - good to see you around here :D

885974[/snapback]

Congratulations mate and cheers. Do you want some pegs sending for your nose!? :D

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?  After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :D   Look, i'm an angel now.   :D

Hello gorgeous.  Did you have a good time at the party.

Think i might have messed this new quote/reply thing up!?  Whoops!!!!

885848[/snapback]

Hello stranger :(

886982[/snapback]

Edited by SALEM

Yeah, man. Me and SALEM rocked the place...and I got sooo fuct up on Sat night.

879261[/snapback]

Part of that statement is true :D

886983[/snapback]

Which part!?

I was so well behaved considering the amount of alcohol i'd had. Can't say the same for my pal Nicky though! :D

885847[/snapback]

Take care buddy - good to see you around here B)

885974[/snapback]

Oh yay another mad baby. Love and kisses to all your family. xx

888231[/snapback]

Thanks Bex

Won't be able to make your do due to baby stuff (bit early for me to be going out on the **** and leaving the wife with 2 kids under 2) Cheers anyway - and have a great birthday!

885847[/snapback]

Take care buddy - good to see you around here B)

885974[/snapback]

Congratulations mate and cheers. Do you want some pegs sending for your nose!? ;)

888339[/snapback]

Cheers bud - i'm up to my eyes in kid s***, so a peg for my nose is the least of my priorities - a bath would be a start!! :D

885847[/snapback]

Take care buddy - good to see you around here :wub:

885974[/snapback]

Congratulations mate and cheers. Do you want some pegs sending for your nose!? ;)

888339[/snapback]

Cheers bud - i'm up to my eyes in kid s***, so a peg for my nose is the least of my priorities - a bath would be a start!! :D

888365[/snapback]

Wish i'd never asked now! The image your post conjured up is making me want to part company with my evening meal! :blush:

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?  After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :blush:   Look, i'm an angel now.   :wub:

Hello gorgeous.

885848[/snapback]

Hello stranger :D

886982[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous. Did you enjoy the party and did Nicky give you my e-mail address? ;)

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?  After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :rolleyes:   Look, i'm an angel now.   :rolleyes:

Hello gorgeous.

885848[/snapback]

Hello stranger :unsure:

886982[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous. Did you enjoy the party and did Nicky give you my e-mail address? :unsure:

888696[/snapback]

Yeah party wasn't bad and yes Nicky gave me your e-mail address today. Just a question of what i decide to do with it now *eg*

885847[/snapback]

Take care buddy - good to see you around here :angry:

885974[/snapback]

888339[/snapback]

888365[/snapback]

Wish i'd never asked now! The image your post conjured up is making me want to part company with my evening meal! :rolleyes:

888691[/snapback]

:D