JLB's Bar

Jedi Lunch Box

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bex,

Which days are you going to the con? Me and Salem will be there from Fri and wondered what days you'd be around. I don't think you're email works still. Love to Kate.

Nicky

870528[/snapback]

As I don't want to get any auto's, I may come down for a few hours fri evening, so I can bring the kids to their dad. So I may meet up for a drink or two then. As I ain't coming to M.K. twice in 1 weekend. Will let you know honey. xxxx

This just in:

SALEM isn't joining me until late Saturday afternoon now as he's working but I'll still be around on Friday though you might be better off when the other two are with me cos on Friday I'm on my own...cos I'm hardcore.

871681[/snapback]

This just in:

I got a hot date on Friday, so it will be saturday, if I ain't too hung over/knackered. xx

Yeah, man. Me and SALEM rocked the place...and I got sooo fuct up on Sat night.

879261[/snapback]

Hello people!

Nice picture Nicky mate. Now i've got something for my dartboard. How you all been. I bet BORED, BORED, BORED without little old controversial me!? :D:D:D

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!? After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :D Look, i'm an angel now. :D

:D

• Showmasters Admin

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?

yes we will

After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :D  Look, i'm an angel now.  :D

we have see

have fun salem and be nice

jason

:firedevil:

885848[/snapback]

Where do all the cool people post these days?  That is, apart from this thread, obviously! :D

885847[/snapback]

don't know mate - I just stick a bit of crap around the forum now and again....

Anyway - the wife gave birth to my second kid on thursday night so I better go off and change a nappy

Take care buddy - good to see you around here :D

Where do all the cool people post these days?  That is, apart from this thread, obviously! :firedevil:

885847[/snapback]

Anyway - the wife gave birth to my second kid on thursday night so I better go off and change a nappy

Take care buddy - good to see you around here :wub:

885974[/snapback]

Don't know you but congratulations

Where do all the cool people post these days?  That is, apart from this thread, obviously! :firedevil:

885847[/snapback]

Take care buddy - good to see you around here :D

885974[/snapback]

Don't know you but congratulations

886015[/snapback]

Thanks Aspen :D

Do you think 'the people upstairs' would let me have my old forum name back if I promised to behave myself!?  After all, I have with all the alias's i've used over the last twelve months or whatever its been! :lol:   Look, i'm an angel now.   :lol:

:firedevil:

885848[/snapback]

Hello stranger :lol:

Edited by Spike's dream date