Tom Felton

Angel_Of_Music

:lol::lol: at colectormania these townies everytime we walked past they would give us dirty looks and insult us! it was so funny! (we were dressed up as hogwarts students) :lol:

Lol i woulda turned around an gone to them, " Oi Wigga, i can do something very kinky with this i can also do something very painfull with it, now if you wanna keep your woman/man hood ie suggest you SHUT UP " hahahahaaaaaa then dribble and twitch at them and see what they do.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: hahaha! or say: wait till the minister of magic hears about this!

Hahahaaaa or say : Voldemorts comming to get you, you dont mess with his death eaters and live, then nod at them hahaa they will think your mad in the head :huh:

ooor say " Ummmmmmm im telling voldemort wat u did, your gonna be in sooooo much trouble, uh huh "

Edited by FreakAccident

yeah! the best thing is to do something like that then find them 5 minutes later, walk p to them shake thier hand and say " george my old friend how have you been" its been 55 years! :lol:

Hahahaaaaa thats a good one, or go up to them when theyre with their bf gf whatever and go....HOW DARE YOU?? YOU SLEEP WITH ME, GET ME PREGNANT AND GO OFF WITH THIS COW??? then slap him and leg it quick before u get ur head kicked in !!!!

id be likely to do that too! i can imagine that! trying to run away and just fall over! :P:wub:

i tell ya what i wanna do, haha i wanna get a fog horn and right near them i wanna yell down the horn.......IN CANADA WE LIKE TO MILK OUR COWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! then pour milk over my head and leg it Hahahaa, i think i watch Tom Greene too much lol.

I swear irs made me sick in the head.

lol! :P i would like to attach two paper cups to each end of some string and have me and my freinds sitting on a train at opposite ends and talking through it! can you imagine peoples faces! :wub:

OMG !!!! hahahaa i 'de help you with that, me and my mate Steven did something simillar once, and the reactions were funny. Some people laughed others called us juveniles and stormed off Hahahaaaa