Showmasters

matrix8

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's seen this Thread.... Thread

Not sure exactly what happened there, but you see what Showmasters said at the end?

I've just read another board and I've got an idea what happened last night. If it is what I am thinking then it is wrong...asking questions is one thing, doing what I believed happened last night is out of order.

I would normally say what I think happened last night here so that all can see (as I'm not a wanky, I know something you don't know person), However, I believe we should wait for showmasters to make their statement. It will relate to the LFACC question I am sure and I would imagine that it will all become clear.

I would normally say what I think happened last night here so that all can see (as I'm not a wanky, I know something you don't know person), However, I believe we should wait for showmasters to make their statement. It will relate to the LFACC question I am sure and I would imagine that it will all become clear.

Yeah my route of thinking is going down the same line, lets wait for the statement :rolleyes:

Not sure exactly what happened there, but you see what Showmasters said at the end?

I've just read another board and I've got an idea what happened last night. If it is what I am thinking then it is wrong...asking questions is one thing, doing what I believed happened last night is out of order.

Yeah, I agree with all you just said! :D

Yeah, I agree with all you just said! :P

I was online this morning at about 4am and some pretty silly stuff went on. The thread that I posted very early this morning says that I can talk about what happened, so I'll give some details.

Basically at 4am this morning, someone joined the forum posing as Jason Joiner from the Showmsters. This person attempted to make an official thread staing that LFCC 3 has been cancelled and tht Showmsters would be saying no more about it.

As I've already stated this post was not from the Showmasters and the person was caught red handed by Jason himself, I gather the posts have since been removed.

As for the rest, I guess you shall have to wait for the official word from Showmasters later on today at some point.

All I can say is if you ever see anyone posing as a Showmaster and creating posts about the events do not take it seriously.

You will know its an official post by the Showmasters, because it will be posted at the top of the page, this can only be done by a moderator or a Showmaster, normal members do not have the ability to do this.

Apologies Jason if I have misinterpreted your post saying I can discuss what went on, I've just trid to give the general gist, feel free to edit or delete my post if you feel it necessary too.

Take care

Vamps

xXx

As I've already stated this post was not from the Showmasters and the person was caught red handed by Jason himself, I gather the posts have since been removed.

Yeah they posted it again under another name at lunchtime, which was removed. Still we can all relax now as its been confirmed that everything is still going ahead :P

Edited by sydney_bristow

Yeah they posted it again under another name at lunchtime, which was removed. Still we can all relax now as its been confirmed that everything is still going ahead :P

LOL I am just ashamed to admit I fell for it, I seriously did think it was Jason. I should have known better really.

I did think it odd that this person and the Showmasters were online at the same time, I just kinda assumed Jason was mucking about and using a different computer.

Oh well sounds like these people might get there comuppance.

I'm just glad to hear that LFCC 3 is still going ahead, I'm looking forward to hearing more about it now.

LOL I am just ashamed to admit I fell for it, I seriously did think it was Jason. I should have known better really.

I only saw the second post and due to the way it was worded I didnt think it was them, also it wasnt pinned

I know i should have spotted it this morning, it all kicked off at abuot 4am today, I was still about on the forum, but not quite with it. I was just about to go to bed when I saw Jason on the forum, at least I thought it was him, so decided to stay online and try and get him to come and chat.

Then I later discovered after leaving the pooter for about half an hour that it wasn't him at all.

I went to bed this morning with a major headache trying to work out what was going on LOL.

for Showmasters to make a point or to truely say something that is of relevance to the situation it will take more than a minute to post a comment!

and be forgiving in the fact that they are only human and that it is a hectic time of year for a lot of people!

Happy new year to you!

Mo

I hate to toot my own horn but after the way things got on here!

I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am all knowing I am all mighty I am KERMIT THE FROG!

mIGHTY mO

i was online at 4am that morning too and i would like to back up what vamps has said.

i posted in the offending thread before it was deleted showing my support for showmasters.

i hope that the person responsible for all this gets what they deserve. and i am completly behing showmasters in all of this. i know that i dont want anything to do with the person responsible!!

SM you rock!!

=x=