Showmasters

matrix8

Showmasters, why don't you tell us all what's happening?

Give us an idea of when the website will be updated and when further Guest announcements will be.

Tell us if the Event is still going ahead or not.

Just give us something to go on. That's not really much to ask is it. B)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure sm have said that as soon as they get confirmatiosn they will tell you.

they work every day to get guests for these events. and they will get some dont worry. but its christmas, its new year. they have lives too.

i really want guest announcements too but like was said earlier.... bulk announcements. they are always cool.

=x=

I heard over a month ago that SM would not be doing another LF event.

They lost to much money trying to wipe out another organiser that they could not see what they were doing.

Oh well that is what you get when you are trying to be flash, perhaps all of the organisers should get on then that way everyone would win.

By the way this came from a lot of different people namely dealers and fans not one individual

If so many people already know about it and the fact that the date is not booked with Wembley as it is not on there web site, perhaps SM should for once come clean instead of stringing us all along.

Also I am sure if there was going to be another LF SM would have announced guests for that instead of the next MK event being that LF is only a few months away.

Only my opinion of course.

I suppose now I have said this I will be banned by David or what ever name he is using to delete posts.

2 Guests have been announced for LFCC3.

And I don't trust any sources unless it is ShowMasters's themselves.

Your new around here, so i doubt many people would have trust in what you say.

Lets hope SM prove your sources wrong. :firedevil:

They lost to much money trying to wipe out another organiser that they could not see what they were doing.

Oh well that is what you get when you are trying to be flash, perhaps all of the organisers should get on then that way everyone would win.

By the way this came from a lot of different people namely dealers and fans not one individual

If so many people already know about it and the fact that the date is not booked with Wembley as it is not on there web site, perhaps SM should for once come clean instead of stringing us all along.

Also I am sure if there was going to be another LF SM would have announced guests for that instead of the next MK event being that LF is only a few months away.

I suppose now I have said this I will be banned by David or what ever name he is using to delete posts.

I shouldn't laugh but........

:firedevil::angel::lol:

Not about SM's and LFACC but.....sorry, I shall go

I agree with you.

But I did just check the Wembley Exhibition Centre site where they have Events listed for the next few years and LFCC isn't listed?

But I have confidence in SM, I just wish they would put these rumours to rest for good.

If this is true, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

LFCC2 wasn't exactly what you could call well attended, and only a few guests had any sort of a queue. I was there on the Saturday, and after about 12.30pm, seeing the number of guests with no queue and no visitors was painful.

If only they 'd post the official DATES..!!!

I know: Everyone will shout: it's March 5/6 .

But what i want is an OFFICIAL SHOWMASTER answer!! AS i said before, we come from France and we must book the plane tickets really in advance because it will be a Paris'holidays 'week!....All will be full pretty soon!

A month before: it's too late! In fact i don't care anymore about the guests..Im just getting mad at time passing by and i can't book my transports tickets, book the hotels, my pounds..etc..Yes, i have to book my pounds in advance at my bank.

We are several to go together and we must ask our days off to our bosses at LEAST 2 months in advance for some of us!

Are the showmasters trying to get foreign ppl out of the way or what?They seem not to care or respect us by that way of never answering , even to the simplest question like: WHEN?

It seems something is rotten in the country of Dennmark...or is it Dennmark really?