Gerard Butler!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling_Angels

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, its a fair thing, he loves his fans, his fans love him! :lol:

I've only seen Phantom of the Opera five times... must....see....it....more....times!

I've been making gerard wallpapers. GErards the only important thing in my life...scxrew my family! Gerards my family now....... tee hee, im kinda hyper

lol!

I've only seen POTO twice. 2nd time was today. i might see it one more time, but it takes so much out of me; so emotionally draining! I can't wait until the DVD!

YAY Gerry!

Yay gerry gerry gerry mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah!

The Amytiville toaster, makes breakfast spooky, spooky talk from toaster, spooky eat me toast, yum yum yum, human hand!

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

GERRYGERRYGERRY

Edited by The Angel of Music

Gerard Protest!

Woooooo! Told you I wouldnt let you down freakaccident!

Sorry guys, I usually look better than that, except id just woken up and my hair straighteneer broke so i couldnt straighten my horrible curly hair!

LOL GERARD FOR C7!

OMFG !!!!!! i love that photo now it's just our turn lol i gotta wait till my dad comes hme hes got his digi cam with him ahaha then ill make one for someone i dunno who yet hahahaha speak to you soon !!!!!!! haha loving that photo your so pretty :D:angel::wub:

Gerard Protest!

Woooooo! Told you I wouldnt let you down freakaccident!

Sorry guys, I usually look better than that, except id just woken up and my hair straighteneer broke so i couldnt straighten my horrible <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=curly%20hair" onmouseover="window.status='curly hair'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">curly hair</a>!

LOL GERARD FOR C7!

hey, great photo!

YAY GERARD! :huh:

That is officially now Gerry's new nickname, we have to all get together at C7 and call him that! Hopefully he wont be disturbed by it, but since i heard that he's shy i think/ hope he'll think it's sweet!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Gerry Berry sounds so cute. If i ever buy a ferry boat I'll call it Gerry. The Gerry Ferry!

On Gerry Berry's Gerry Ferry you'll be guaranteed to be very Merry!

tr2-butler_sm.jpg14-m21sb.jpg

And one of Gerry, just as his adorable self

butler_gerard_2.jpg

Edited by The Angel of Music

That is officially now Gerry's new nickname, we have to all get together at C7 and call him that! Hopefully he wont be disturbed by it, but since i heard that he's shy i think/ hope he'll think it's sweet!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Gerry Berry sounds so cute. If i ever buy a ferry boat I'll call it Gerry. The Gerry Ferry!

On Gerry Berry's Gerry Ferry you'll be guaranteed to be very Merry!

tr2-butler_sm.jpg14-m21sb.jpg

And one of Gerry, just as his adorable self

butler_gerard_2.jpg

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!! GERRY BERRY THE FERRY !! WHERE WE CAN ALL GET MERRY !!!

hahahaaaaaaaa sorry that had to be said, glad you like his new nickname from me Heheheeeee, i think it suits his cuteness hahahaa.

:firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

Just to add my suport.

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

Spank the Gerry!

Just to add my suport.

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMYUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

Spank the Gerry!

LMAO !!!!!! Spank Gerry??

oh yes please, with pleasure hahhaaaa

:firedevil::firedevil: