I have all the predator comics!!

aliens vs predator

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a few from the early 1990s when they first came out. I used to read the Aliens, Predator and Terminator ones and also The Thing From Another World (based on the Carpenter movie). These were the ones I read the most.

Batman Vs Predator was a good one too but never bothered with Superman Vs Aliens nor the Judge Dredd one. I didn't think much to Robocop Vs Terminator though. I stopped reading them around 1995.

They're good. I prefer aliens comics though, You see more people die in the comics than in the films. I don't bother getting any aliens vs batman etc or predator vs superman etc unless it's aliens vs predator together. I do have aliens vs predator vs terminator though, ripley dies properly in the last issue/

• 2 weeks later...
I prefer aliens comics though, You see more people die in the comics than in the films

You are one sick puppy, aliens vs predator. You've got a thing about violence and death aint ya like what you said about not enough of it in Starship Troopers 2.

You are one sick puppy, aliens vs predator. You've got a thing about violence and death aint ya like what you said about not enough of it in Starship Troopers 2.

Well compared to the first starship troopers there isn't. I don't have a thing about blood and violence, it just looks good in the comics because you can see how deadly the aliens really are.