Buff Daddy ..

DavidB

• Moderators

BuffForum181204.jpg

I felt that this was an important post to make. I don't really care if it gets deleted because I have a point to prove.

This post was made on another forum because Buff Daddy felt the need to insult me behind my back, assuming that I could not read the other forum. There was no upfront "discussion" with me about it, this is just the way he does things apparently.

I don't like targetting people individually but sadly I believe that information like this is important for the members of this forum to realise what kind of person they are dealing with.

The ignorance to assume that I am the only person that has a problem with you Buff amazes me. Sure, it was Jedi Lunch Box that first made the assumption that I post under the alias of "Wideboy". I suggest to you that you phone Showmasters and get them to check who "Wideboy" is because I can 100% guarantee it is not me. See, I feel no need to pretend to be someone else. YOU know who I am, so I have not been "hiding" ANYWHERE. If you see a post by Fox Mulder, or by David B, you know it's me.

This whole issue started before Collectormania 6. Does everyone remember how long ago that actually was? Well BEFORE C6 was the last time that I actually said anything in retaliation to the bullying that has occured. Both SALEMSLOT and Buff Daddy continually targetted me on THIS forum and another - I have screencaps of every single derogatory comment that was made towards me by these members. So if anyone wishes to see these, I'll be more than happy to pass them on. I will give a couple of examples of PREVIOUS remarks here:

BUFF: "I go on there most of the time to take the ****, I mean DavidB 47k posts, he must be in between the forum and looking at don't read, mods please delete all day. I'd be suprised if he didn't type one handed most of the time!!"

BUFF: "Im sure his computer is full of don't read, mods please delete, and in between the forum he spends his life with a box of kleenex, thats probably what he calls his girlfriend, sad twát!"

BUFF: "DavidB I told you that youve made it personal, and told you to leave it but you couldnt. I feel sorry for you ... PS Salem is a second dan in Karate, DavidB good luck"

BUFF: "I advise you NOT to attend the C6 party. As I cant be held responsible for what Salem does, he will not be making trouble during the C6 show or the party but there will be his time ..."

BUFF: "He is a twit and is soon to find himself on the end of a fist courtesy of Salem ..."

BUFF: "As soon as I offered him out he backed down like the sad coward he is. Well he cant hide behind a keyboard at C6 and me and SALEM will be having a little chat with him ..."

BUFF: "That DavidB is going to get a smack in the face at C6 ..."

Now, what I want to make clear is that Buff saw me at C6, he has seen me at other shows too, and he has not said a single word to me. All I have had off him is constant threats of violence from him. I do not believe that I, or anyone else on this forum should have to put up with members threatening them with physical violence and ending up feeling like I did. As my friends know, I was considering not going to Collectormania 6 or the party because I believed that Buff and Salem would come after me and carry out their threats. Should ANYONE be made to feel like that? I don't think so.

I realise it's pretty inappropriate to put this on the forum and I apologise to Showmasters now for that, but there is NO way that anyone should have to take abuse of this nature, whether in person or on the Internet.

Buff Daddy, you are a bully who likes to threaten people and make them feel like sh*t. I hope this makes you VERY proud of yourself because I'm sat here shaking right now because you've made me so angry with your pathetic little insults and UNPROVOKED threats. Do you honestly believe that you have the right to dictate to Showmasters who moderates this forum? And do you also believe that I deserve to be abused by you for following the rules of this forum and deleting inappropriate posts?

What you have to realise is that ...

(1) I'm not the only moderator on this forum (and for people who don't know, I'm Fox Mulder and I moderate under that name, I'm sick of all the lying)

and

(2) I don't just moderate YOUR posts! Ask anyone else who has advertised another event on this forum, and it's likely that I edited it! So please stop thinking everything is about YOU ok!

But has anyone else given me the kinda abuse that you have? NO WAY! Sure I have arguments with some people, but I believe that most of the arguments/discussions that I have with people are on THIS name, never under the moderators name. So it's not like I try to hide myself. People know who I am and they can talk to me at events if they want. Do they ever? No, of course not. Just like you don't. It's funny how it's always people who feel the need to hide under aliases etc that will never be seen at events. I might be opinionated, but at least I'm honest enough to be me and let people know who I am. I'm more than happy to discuss stuff with people, I don't have a problem with that at all.

I respect people who strongly believe in their opinions, but you are one person I have no respect for at all Buff. You have no real basis for anything you have done to me lately. Like I said, I've not "retaliated" since before Collectormania 6, and yet you still hold some kind of vendetta against me. What if Showmasters deleted your posts instead? Do you know that they didn't? No, you just assume it's me. And you resort to petty childish insults that I probably last heard when I was in Infant School! And you are how old? ...

As far as I'm concerned, I can be banned for this post, it can be deleted, I'll take whatever is coming to me BUT I really just hope that people on this forum are reasonable enough to understand when someone has gone too far. I honestly do not want ANYONE to have to go through what I've taken from Buff and Salem, no one deserves that, even people who I may have argued with in the past, I would not wish it on anyone. I have no problem with people like JLB who had a valid reason for querying my actions and I respect that. I'll admit that I don't pick up every single rule breaking post on this forum, but there is no personal reason for that. The forum is a big place and I'm not perfect. It's when people deliberately go breaking the rules when they actually KNOW what they are that I might get a bit annoyed, and I'm sure people understand why.

I hope that no one has a problem on this forum like I have, and that none of you get to the point where you have to make a post like this. I'm not sure if anyone will actually even read it but I felt that I had to do something. I want to apologise mainly to Showmasters for doing this, I know it's wrong but I can't let it go on any longer. Sure, I'm a strong person but I can only suck up so much of this sh*t before it gets to me, and when Buff says he's going to make an effort to come along to a show JUST for the purpose of harassing ME, that's when it's gone too far. I've been bullied in the past, and just sat back and taken it, but not anymore. I'm sure some of you probably even think I deserve it, fair enough you are entitled to an opinion but I REALLY wouldn't wish this on anybody.

Thank you for reading if you did. And again, I'm sorry it had to come to this.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really sad!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is one thing I can't stand is bullies!!!!!!! They are pathetic and bloody boring, never have anything worthwhile to say!!!!!!!!

I've seen these posts that your refering to David and if I remember rightly one or two of them referred to myself and another forum member, who sadly is no longer about.

The shame of it is that these people used to be friends, I don't wish to have bullies for friends or accuaintences, however you spell that word.

Fair play to you David for posting this, at least you do it in full view of other people, whereas others decide to make nasty comments on another forum. Buff, you can't even make the threats on this forum!!!!!

I would also point out that Buff Daddy has done is illegal and he can be in serious trouble for the threats he has made. So DavidB, I would suggest you get in touch with your local police and lodge an official complaint. The police would then be able to trace Buff Daddy's computer to where he lives, he then would be arrested. This would also apply to anyone who makes personal threats to ones well being on the internet.

I would therefore strongly suggest deleting your threatneing posts Buff and refrain from doing them again.

David, you know how very strongly I am against bullying as I have discussed it with on one or two occasions. I admire you for doing this post. Your the strong one mate. Its those who are bullies that are nothing more than weaklings, who believe that bullying someone makes them look far more superior. Really it doesn't, it just makes them look sad and pathetic!!!!!!!

I find it very disapointing that a thirty something has to behave like a teenager, maybe one day you will wake up and see yourself for what you really are.

I've said all that I want to say now.

Vamps

Edited by vamps!

if any post has been deleted for any reason, im sure ther is always a good reason behind it.

under no circumstances shud

BULLYING EVER HAPPEN

OR THREATS OF VIOLENCE

i myself know wot its like, and its not a thing ANYONE shud ever have to endure!!

i have only been coming to sm events since cm6 and have only posted on the boards since then.

one of the first crew members/forum members i met was DAVID, and he is one of the nicest people ive ever met. he made me feel welcome, and i very much enjoyed talking to him upon our meeting.

i dont belive at all wot he has been described to have been doing, as he is so kind natured. i do not believe he wud delibratley delete posts and single people out on purpose.

As I expected all the David fans to back him!, what a surprise. Here was my reply to what he said above.

Composer

Group: Members

Member No.: 1652

OK, if were gonna have a shoot say heres mine, First I didnt assume anything the other forum is a public open forum and anyone is allowed to view it,

joining is another story as its run by 2 former members of this forum.

OK, well if Wideboy isnt you, I do apologise for the comments, its not fair to say what I did if YOUR not him, but with the way you run this board and

its funny how he came on all of a sudden to post a negative comment did make me wonder.

Next seeing all of those quotes made me laugh!

My conversation with Jason from SM did discuss you, Im not the only person to complain about the way you moderate this forum, you tactfully choose what threads

you edit and delete and of course they dont contain anything your friends usually say, your not impartial and for SM to have a proper forum you should not be

in the position you are in and it was said you were going to be removed from moderating, again its not just me and Salem who have a problem with you!

As for what I said leading up to C6, your comments against me on the old SMH thread really upset Salem to the point of what he wrote he got banned, I then

spoke to Jason by phone and we came to an agreement, he asked us to not cause any trouble at C6 and the party as we respected him we decided to give you space as

long as you didnt start on me or Salem with any snide comments etc.

I also dont have a problem with discussing myself on this forum as I have done so about my job, I also dont need another alias to use, as your a mod you can probably

see I only have 1 account.

As for singleing you out I have had an argument before which nearly came to blows at another show and hopefully myself and the other person have decided to let it go

with the intervention of another member of this forum.

Your talking about bullying, well you decide to do it on a computer rather than face to face, thats also a form of bullying and obviously it gets frustrating when you

do make comments on your computer and dont back them up.

I also decide to post on that other forum as there is no way you can delete or alter the threads, Like I said if your not wideboy i apologise for what ive said and will

delete it and also on the other forum, I did wonder why you might want to start up again when nothings been said from C6.

And a copy of a post from Jedi Lunch Box.

If Wideboy is not DavidB then I apologise to David and Simon for my assumption. I will not post on the thread David has put on the C6 section as that is a private discussion in my eyes.

The reasons I did assume David is Wideboy are:

Wideboy has been on here for over a year and has posted only 47 posts. That is not very many for someone who would bother to read the old C6 threads. Hardly anyone vists/posts on them anymore, yet this thread has only been up a few of days and wideboy posts.

How can someone with only 47 posts spread over a year have an issue with BuFF??. From BuFF's reaction he has never (or maybe on good terms months ago) replyed to one of BuFF's posts or had a conversation with him. How can anyone who has never spoken have an issue with someone?.

Why choose now, when BuFF is saying he is leaving for work reason's, to post something wanky like wideboy did? If wideboy did not like BuFF he/she/it has had plenty of time in the past to mention this.

Wideboy usually/recently only writes attacking posts (check out one of Wideboy's posts on the SW section...Episode 3 trailer premiere...then read wideboy's apology response posted a couple of days after their first post...If this person does not personally know showmasters/works for them I would be very suprised!!)

All in all I have made an assuption that Wideboy is another forum member with another account (this other account being wideboy) who has an issue with BuFF and is connected to showmasters. It has been plain to see (not just because I am Simon's friend) to all this forum's users that there is an issue with David and BuFF. Ergo, I assumed Wideboy is David. I admit that it is a lot to assume, but the pieces kinda fitted for me.

I must admit that I am not fully convinced that it is not David, however....

...If I was David I would use my Mod account to see the IP address etc of Wideboy's and see if it matches anybody else on here. If it does match someone on here, then I would name (or get someone impartial at showmasters to do it) them on here to diffuse the situation (as everyone on here can stand up for themselves, especially if they wish to write posts like wideboy's). If David did not wish to do this ( and I can think of a few reasons why he would not) then the least I would do if I was him would be to read Wideboy's posts (there's only 47 and although I take the mick out of it...you are on here for a lot of time so must be able to fit in reading those posts) and then make a decision to ban or somehow censor them(as you will see they are normally trouble making (more than the SME anyway!)) or not.

Yes, I know that I (and some other members of the SME, although I cannot talk for them, and some of them are very well behaved) can hardly take the high ground on the issue of trouble making/being a bit naughty but, In my eyes, this should be investigated further.

I know I am not blameless in being naughty and when I do post other event names it is tongue in cheek as I honestly do prefer (out of the other events I have been to) Showmasters events.

Anyway, Blah, Blah, starting to bore myself, JLB has a big gob, etc...I must admit, I am looking forward to seeing Wideboy's next post. Wideboy, please post either on this thread or on the thread titled 'BuFF' which DavidB started, it is also on the C6 thread. At least read the 'BuFF' thread. Would be good to see showmasters take on this as well.

keep people up to date!

Oh and I wouldn't say I am a fan of DavidB, he is a friend of mine yes. So what if I stick up for him, if the boot was on the other foot, I'm sure you would stick up for one of your mates, as you have done with Salem in the past. Fair play to you on that one. People who post here are just sticking up for David. There ain't nothing wrong with that.

Oh and I wouldn't say I am a fan of DavidB, he is a friend of mine yes. So what if I stick up for him, if the boot was on the other foot, I'm sure you would stick up for one of your mates, as you have done with Salem in the past. Fair play to you on that one. People who post here are just sticking up for David. There ain't nothing wrong with that.

Sorry to intrude 9keeping out of this) but

VAMPS!!!

Hiyer chick

Well thats all well and good apologising for an error on your judgement. However that still does not excuse the threats. I believe that is the real issue that David has right now.

To be honest Vamps I couldnt give a sh!t as from january Ive got better things to do then argue with the prats on this forum

Oh and I wouldn't say I am a fan of DavidB, he is a friend of mine yes.  So what if I stick up for him, if the boot was on the other foot, I'm sure you would stick up for one of your mates, as you have done with Salem in the past.  Fair play to you on that one.  People who post here are just sticking up for David.  There ain't nothing wrong with that.

VAMPS!!!

Hiyer chick

Wahey watchya babe, how ya doing?????

Eeeeeeeeeek its nearly fecking Xmas. I only just put up my sodding Xmas tree, i lost the battle in my house, damn it. I didn't want the damn thing going up till Xmas eve, but oh no, the kids won. Not next year though, I'm going to hide the damn thing in the loft. Eeeeeeeeeek I've never been in my loft and I've lived her for what three years. I bet its got the biggest spiders up there known to mankind. Ooooooooo and mice as well, well I don't mind the mice so long as they stay up there, mice are cute.

Erm yeah anyways, my head hurts today!!!!!!

Well thats all well and good apologising for an error on your judgement.  However that still does not excuse the threats.  I believe that is the real issue that David has right now.

To be honest Vamps I couldnt give a sh!t as from january Ive got better things to do then argue with the prats on this forum

I'm sure that will come as a relief. Good luck and all that!!!!!

Well thats all well and good apologising for an error on your judgement.  However that still does not excuse the threats.  I believe that is the real issue that David has right now.

Cheers

Cheers

Your most welcome

Oh and I wouldn't say I am a fan of DavidB, he is a friend of mine yes.  So what if I stick up for him, if the boot was on the other foot, I'm sure you would stick up for one of your mates, as you have done with Salem in the past.  Fair play to you on that one.  People who post here are just sticking up for David.  There ain't nothing wrong with that.

VAMPS!!!

Hiyer chick

Eeeeeeeeeek its nearly fecking Xmas. I only just put up my sodding Xmas tree, i lost the battle in my house, damn it. I didn't want the damn thing going up till Xmas eve, but oh no, the kids won. Not next year though, I'm going to hide the damn thing in the loft. Eeeeeeeeeek I've never been in my loft and I've lived her for what three years. I bet its got the biggest spiders up there known to mankind. Ooooooooo and mice as well, well I don't mind the mice so long as they stay up there, mice are cute.

Hehe kewl beans babe!!

Im not organised at all luvvie!

Got on MSN and have a chat with me and Chris hun!!!

Lets leave these guys to it!!! :rolleyes:

VAMPS!!!

Hiyer chick

Hehe kewl beans babe!!

Im not organised at all luvvie!

Got on MSN and have a chat with me and Chris hun!!!

Lets leave these guys to it!!! :rolleyes:

I would do, but I'm due to go out any time soon. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I don't wanna go out, its too bloody cold to go out.