Hey. Does anyone know how far away the travel lodge is from the coach station. The tickets say something about the coach station being on some junction. so im not sure if iots the one in the centre. is there more than one coach station in MK

And as well can anyone give me dircetions from the travel lodge to the coach station? Or would we be better getting a taxi

Thanks ;)

Edited by Melde_Amy

here's some better news for you: the central bus station is at most a 10 minute walk from the travel lodge. once you get off, head for a road called elder gate, then Grafton Gate and you are on the road of the travel lodge! sorry i cant give you any directions as in "left/Right, but i dont know which side of the bus station you will get out on!

jody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the coach station is at junction 14 of the M1, it's about 2 miles from the city centre and you can get a bus or taxi to the travelodge. the travelodge is by the train station and central bus station and it's in walking distance of the centre:mk (but you can get a bus)

TRAVEL LODGE

milton_keynes_s0743.gif

theres busessss precious! ;) HEY why aint there a gollum smilie?eh!anywayyyyyyy i got a bus from the coach station to riiiiiite outside the centre last time.i got lost tryin to find the hotel teehee dam straight streets. its about 10mins away or if ur my hoooours away coz u get lost easy