SM: Crime Scene Investigation

Mike

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike then looked. The old coronor had gone iton retirement and there was one application for the gruesome job. I one dr Elessar. He picked up the phone to tell her shes hired.

Edit your post Sah. :P

Edited by Mike

Meanwhile Jack Bauer was on route to save Senator Hellar. He'd been sidetracked by a store robbery and lent a hand by firing off a few rounds at the escaping perps. There were three of them and it looked like they had a hostage. He'd managed to wing one of them and had called it into CTU so that they could inform the correct authorities.

Paul that's AMAZING!!!! :lol::rolleyes::wub:

JAAAACK :D

Ascal - David is the other coroner, not Robins with crutch, the dude with glasses!

david.jpg

I have SEARCHED google to get this pic!! then saved it, uploaded it to photobucket and linked it here :P :P :P

(soz it's a bit small - if you want to see a bigger one go to google search on images n type in "david csi" :P )

Luv sah xx

ps-then I realise SM board doe not like .bmp extentions so had to convert file to .jpj and relink it!!! PHEW!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*On the second page?! Tut tut... :unsure: *

Mike called up the corenors office.

"Hello" answered Dr Ellesar.

"Hey its Mike, can you get a team to recover all of the bodies at the shop?"

"I'll get them on it."

"Thanks"

Mike went back to studying the evidence they had so far. Tippin hadn't called to say they had found another body. This case could prove a challenge.

There was a knock on the door....

• 3 weeks later...

Tippin opened the door to Mike's office and walks over to the desk

'By the freeway there's a ditch, Nick and Warrick are still out there, six bodies in total in there. From what we can see there, all of them died from shot wounds, one of them had one in their arm, the other five at the base of their necks, three of the shots were off centre to the right, other two were off centre to the left. Unless they were shot by the same guy with both hands, there is more than one gunman responsible for their deaths and they weren't shot by accident...'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Mike, are you okay?'

Tippin leaves a report on Mike's desk before slipping out of his office to deliver blood samples and material swatches to Greg for analysis.

'Hey Tippin, we've found something else.' Warricks voice crackled over her walkie talkie. 'I think you better bring Sah back out with you, and Mike too, I think you're all gonna want to look at this.'

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tippin led the way out to the Tahoe that was parked outside of CSI headquaters. Jumping into the drivers seat, Tippin reved the engine and grinned. A hair raising ride later, Tippin pulled the Tahoe up across the road from the ditch where the bodies lay. She parked just behind the Taraus of Captain Jim Brass who stood beside Nick and Warrick

"What have you got Rick?"

"There's blood spatter on the rocks about three metres wide of the victims."

"That's hardly surprising, if the bullet passed through an atery, aterial blood would have easily reached that far."

"Blood spatter doesn't fit the pattern for one of our victims in the pit."

"So what exactly are you trying to say? We've got yet another body?"

"No, think we've got two seperate crimes, I've got a smaple of the blood to be analysed, I've got a hunch I know who it belongs to."