SM: Crime Scene Investigation

Mike

Mike heard what the other were discussing, but was else where with his thoughts. 2 cops, 4 at the store, now 6 here...That was a little too many for a single store. Mike was thinking there were 2 crimes, as Tippin had suggested. He looked over his shoulder and saw the others start processing the bodies.

Then he caught a glint in his eye. The moonlight seemed to have reflected off it. He walked over to it, and brushes the leaves off it. A gun, 38 caliber. Underneath it was an Envelope, addressed to "The Las Vegas Crime lab".

"Hey, guys. You better get over here."

Edited by Mike

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hate it when we find these." Tippin said looking over Mike's shoulder at the envelope.

Nick pulled out the camera and started snapping shots of the envelope.

"You wanna open it here or back at the lab?"

"I wanna open it at the lab. We're gonna run every test on this we know. I think both these crime were commited by the same people. That's serial status in one night. If there is just 1 epiphilial on it, we're going to find it."

"I'll stay here with Rick, Nick and Brass - see if there's anything we can find out. That we've missed that could give us anymore clues. The sooner we find out who did this, the sooner we can stop them. There's nothing to say they're done yet. I wanna make sure we haven't missed anything."

Tippin frowned as she looked at the Tahoe tyres

"Where did those blue spots come from?"

"They look like paint" Nick suggested as he became even more snap happy than before

"It's not, too thick to be paint, melted plastic perhaps."

Tippin took a small sample of the blue goop and slipped it into one of the jars.

"Does anyone else think we're going to be putting in more overtime than we have regular hours?" Warrick asked dryly as he began examining the bodies

"Never heard you complain about it before now, Rick." Brass grinned

"Haven't you got witnesses to interview?"

Brass shrugged and walked back to his Taraus to use his radio as the three CSIs began taking the finest of tooth combs over their crimescene

"The bullet wounds suggest two killers." Tippin turned to Brass

"What makes you say that? This a theory or have you got solid evidence, don't want to have to tell tales on you to Grissom" Tippin smiled wryly at Brass' words

"When someone holds a gun to the back of your neck it's never dead centre, it's always slightly off to one side, right handed, slightly to the left, left handed slightly to the right. Unless the killer was ampidexterous there's two of them on the lose."