Magazine alert(s)

Zimbing

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the postcards are really cool!

there's the one of Chris, MS and AT posing with CJ and AT using their hands as guns and MS doing that wicked facial expression, if that makes sense! :o

and the SGA one is of Rachel, Rainbow and erm Paul, it's another wacky non-series shot :unsure:

any fans of both SG and Dr Who will have a bonus as there are several Dr Who postcards in there too!

Might just have to get that tomorrow then. What's on the cover, so I know what im looking for!?

the one with the free postcards has BATMAN on the cover!

be careful though, alot of the mags have SW or batman one :firedevil:

Luv sah xx

• 1 month later...

Errrmmm! Has anyone managed to get hold of the newest copy of the SG mag yet? I went looking for it yesterday but my news agents still got the last one on the shelves! Have I got it wrong and its not out yet? Somebody please let me know before i go in search of something thats not there!Thanks B)

Shelby x-x-x

new SG mag is indeed out!! myself and Steve flicked through it in WHSmiths this eve :P

didn't buy it though cause I just paid out £60 in agency fees grrrr :lol: so little strapped :P but had to text vicky cause there's an a4 poster of you know who inside :P (tbh was expecting it more excitement than "haven't got it yet" :wub: but I guess Muffin had already told ya!!)

other mag updates for those who might find this helpful: :rolleyes:

CULT TIMES - interview/article with MS

TV ZONE (non-spesh) - " producer John Smith

SFX - " Ben Bowder

Luv sah xx

• 2 months later...