Whats the most sigs you have had ....

dufresne

Any major exceptions ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Any major exceptions ?

• 6/7
    • 8/9
    • Over ten

I got quite a couple of several actors. But I met that guys several times, and mostly one autograph was included with the entrance fee. You didn't specify if you meant "more than one autograph at a time", so I am the nutcase that went with more than 10.

The most I bought at one occassion was seven of Alexis Cruz from Stargate SG-1, but again, not all were for me.

2 but i've never bought more than 1 Andy's i've got one from Collectormania 4 and one from ROTK premiere

Actually thinking about it three lol but that was £30 for 3 so ..

but if there was a choice i'd get just one

My most in one sitting was 5 from Elijah Wood (2 photos were Xmas pressies, 1 photo for me, 1 on a painting I had done and 1 one a lithograph).

My total over a number of events but signed by the same person must be Paul Darrow. Give me a mo I've got to add this up mentally! (I'm at work) I think it's 13.

The most I would hypothetically want in one sitting (for me) would probably be Hugh Jackman :blink: . That would be a serious expense :unsure:

Nope, not a dealer. Every last one is in my collection. Just a big fan
Not sure if that worked or not but exsqueeze me!

How much did they cost each as I wasn't about for LFACC.

I'm a fan of him as well and was mildly upset that I didn't have my POTC or Princess Bride stuff with me but 72 sigs! :headscratch:

I got Brent Spiners autograph 5 times in the same session at LFACC (1 photo and signed ceramic plate for me, 1 photo for my uncle & a photo and signed film cell for my brother-in-law).

The person I've got the most signatures of though is Kenny Baker (2 photos, 2 action figures, 2 film cells, 1 comic & 1 multi-signed trilogy display) :lol:

We have 6 from Lawrence Makoare :P including One on a schimitar sword and one on an Urak-Hai shield. When we asked him to sign the shield he asked if he could call Viggo up and re-enact the scene again :lol::P

Schmitar.jpg

Finally got the shield picture on the website

urak-hai_shield2.jpg