tv appearances

tiggerific

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

this is not tv related but I didn't want to start a new topic so gunna post it here anyways!!! :D

COLIN CUMMINGHAM

is in the new film Elekra, out nationwide from the 21st Jan!

can't believe he's only been in about 20eps of SG1, always feels like more than that!! :blush:

surfy sah xx

...COLIN CUNNINGHAM

is in the new film Elekra...

just seen this film for £1.50 :D

Colin had a fair sized part and was damn funky; cool clothes interesting chin hair thing going down, ya know!!! :lol:

it was a very random film though and it MIGHT have been better to have seen DareDevil first!! :D

would recommend if you like that kinda thing or if you, like me :lol: , have ya eye on Colin or that cool guy dr from ER, Goran :D hehe!

Luv sah xx

:D Saw that too, Mo - invited a friend round to watch it with me (she doesn't have a TV in her room) and could understand why I suddenly started squealing with joy at seeing his name on the beginning credits. It got worse when he came in - pointed at the TV jabbering on about how Bra'tac was in CSI. :D:lol:

Woohoo am watching Con Air on C4 at mo and Don S. Davis (General Hammond) has a brief appearance B):lol::P:lol:

cooooool! didn't know DSD was in that, funky!! LOVE that film! but forgot to watch it on c5 :lol: the ads for it were the best!!! got it on vid (well the 'rents do :lol:) so I shall hopefully be watching soon yey!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

He's the dude in the car talking to his wife - just before Cage throws the body off the plane onto his car.

I remember that he's cool!

oh i was watching a rerun of a friends episode the one with the valentines day and the girls cause a fire in the building coz they are burning old boy friend stuff!

Kawalsky was one of the firemen!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...