tv appearances

tiggerific

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A "2 for the price of 1" tv alert

Ok if I've worked it out right, both Michael Shanks and Chris Judge should be in an episode of Andromeda tonight, that'll be shown in the wee hours of the morning at either 3:50am or 4:35am (theres 2 eps, I *think* its the second one but I'm not positive) on Channel 4.

I am watching JAKE 2.0 on SKY ONE and just saw that the bloke who plays the Scottish person from Atlantis (can't think of the name) was a car mechcanic for several minutes.

noooooooooooooooooooo i missed him!!!!!!! (its paul mcgillion who plays beckett!)

Ok if I've worked it out right, both Michael Shanks and Chris Judge should be in an episode of Andromeda tonight, that'll be shown in the wee hours of the morning at either 3:50am or 4:35am (theres 2 eps, I *think* its the second one but I'm not positive) on Channel 4.

Guess what it was a cool episode!

and also JR Bourne was in it thats a pretty stargate studded episode if ya ask me! hahahahahaha

i loved it!

Mo

Ohh never knew JR Bourne was in it too :lol:

Its been a long time since I watched Drom but dang that was actually an a'right episode :D Michael once again acts wonderfully a gone nuts character :D

Edited by Zimbing

and also JR Bourne was in it thats a pretty stargate studded episode if ya ask me! hahahahahaha

i loved it!

Mo

Dya still have it? did ye record it! *bounces up and down* soooo need to see it! ahhh! *runs in circles*

Nat :D

i loved it!

Mo

Dya still have it? did ye record it! *bounces up and down* soooo need to see it! ahhh! *runs in circles*

Nat :angry:

yes my dear i still have it on video!

i will let you watch it ONLY if YA BEHAVE yourself!!!!!

*waves finger about*

Mo

must remeber 3pm not long to go!!!!!

woohooo

will i remember!?

who knows!

Mo

did you remember??

Can't figure out how to tape sky digibox stuff on the video player yet, needed more time so no i missed it its soooooooooooooooooo unfair!

*CRIES*

Mo