tv appearances

tiggerific

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone remember a cartoon called BUCKY O'HARE (1989) from when they were little? B)

one of the main characters is voiced by SHANE MEIER aka Garan from SG1's "100 Days" and Neleus from SGA's "Childhood's End" :firedevil:

had this window open a record 12hours but give up trying to find decent caps from either eps now cause either I'm looking in the wrong places or there just aren't any ones where you can see Shane clearly :lol::P

random Q I know but loved it as a kid and got it on the dvd the other day to mark my freedom :lol:

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

i caught "thoughtcrimes" by accident and noticed joe was in it. what a terrible movie!!! joe is good in it but who ever the lead women was needs some acting lessons desperatley!!!

dunno if anyones posted this but the beautiful grace park was in sg1 5.13 proving ground which was on a couple of weeks ago!!

• 3 weeks later...
anyone remember a cartoon called BUCKY O'HARE (1989) from when they were little? :P

one of the main characters is voiced by SHANE MEIER aka Garan from SG1's "100 Days" and Neleus from SGA's "Childhood's End" :angel:

had this window open a record 12hours but give up trying to find decent caps from either eps now cause either I'm looking in the wrong places or there just aren't any ones where you can see Shane clearly :lol::P

random Q I know but loved it as a kid and got it on the dvd the other day to mark my freedom :P

Luv sah xx

I hated that show, not so much because of the show but because people used to call it me mockingly coz of my surname!! :o they were mean!

anyone remember a cartoon called BUCKY O'HARE (1989) from when they were little? :o

one of the main characters is voiced by SHANE MEIER aka Garan from SG1's "100 Days" and Neleus from SGA's "Childhood's End"  :wub:

had this window open a record 12hours but give up trying to find decent caps from either eps now cause either I'm looking in the wrong places or there just aren't any ones where you can see Shane clearly  :(  :(

random Q I know but loved it as a kid and got it on the dvd the other day to mark my freedom  :P

Luv sah xx

I hated that show, not so much because of the show but because people used to call it me mockingly coz of my surname!! :( they were mean!

Those nasty nasty people!

get them!

swat them like flys!

squish them like bugs!

anyone remember a cartoon called BUCKY O'HARE (1989) from when they were little? :lol:

one of the main characters is voiced by SHANE MEIER aka Garan from SG1's "100 Days" and Neleus from SGA's "Childhood's End" :D

had this window open a record 12hours but give up trying to find decent caps from either eps now cause either I'm looking in the wrong places or there just aren't any ones where you can see Shane clearly :unsure::wub:

random Q I know but loved it as a kid and got it on the dvd the other day to mark my freedom :blink:

Luv sah xx

I loved Bucky O'Hare :)

I thought it was a great show.

Unfortunately I only have one episode I downloaded from somewhere (I can't remember where though)

but at least 1 ep is better then nothing :)

• 2 months later...

Hey campers, guess what's on again on Saturday? :lol:

That's right! On Saturday 29th October the film starring Corin Nemec, Operation Dumbo Drop is on at 12:45pm - 2:45pm on ITV.

Yes, I know some of you are going... somewhere else. But, in my personal belief, watching Corin is far more important than meeting Shanksy. ;):huh: Or, you can time record it. :lol:

I personally, shall take a break from working on Saturday to sit down and watch Corin in Operation Dumbo Drop. :(

Edited by Jeni

anyone remember a cartoon called BUCKY O'HARE (1989) from when they were little? :lol:

one of the main characters is voiced by SHANE MEIER aka Garan from SG1's "100 Days" and Neleus from SGA's "Childhood's End"  :huh:

had this window open a record 12hours but give up trying to find decent caps from either eps now cause either I'm looking in the wrong places or there just aren't any ones where you can see Shane clearly  :(  :(

random Q I know but loved it as a kid and got it on the dvd the other day to mark my freedom  :lol:

Luv sah xx

I loved Bucky O'Hare :)

I thought it was a great show.

Unfortunately I only have one episode I downloaded from somewhere (I can't remember where though)

but at least 1 ep is better then nothing :)

842150[/snapback]

Bucky O'Hare is brilliant. I've got the DVD in the room with me. ;)

Hey campers, guess what's on again on Saturday?  :lol:

That's right! On Saturday 28th October the film starring Corin Nemec, Operation Dumbo Drop is on at 12:45pm - 2:45pm.

Yes, I know some of you are going... somewhere else. But, in my personal belief, watching Corin is far more important than meeting Shanksy.  :P  :D Or, you can time record it.  :wub:

I personally, shall take a break from working on Saturday to sit down and watch Corin in Operation Dumbo Drop. :blink:

887711[/snapback]

well if it's on bbc 1 or 2 ITV or 4 I'll record it...else no chance

Such a lovely movie - aaww, dang! I'm crying again! :blush: Corin is wonderful as Farley. Particularly riding Bo Tat.  :rolleyes:  :unsure: And Sam and Linh are sweet! :(

Very tempted to buy it now. Only £7 at play.com.  :D^_^

888115[/snapback]

you mean you dont already own it? shocking behaviour! :P