tv appearances

tiggerific

meh what happened to Joe in Miami last night :(

according to my sky box it wasn't on at all, instead it was 3hours of Most Haunted, fun! :firedevil:

pleh I'll probs forget to watch it Sunday too grrrr

and and and, I was sat here with the tv on mute talking to peeps on msn complaining there was nothing on :wub: and I MISSED Teryl!!! nooooooo!! :unsure:

did anyone see it, was it good? :wub:

Luv sah xx

I blame my room tidying and talking on the phone to you Sah for missing it! I'll phone and remind you about Joe...why do men feel it necessary to hoarde round reception and lean on it at weddings? It's not like I'm dressed as Phoenix or anything!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the shock of my life when I discovered Peter Wingfield (Tanith) had a rather big part in a German TV movie that my mother had taped.

Picture me grumbling: "That guy looks like Peter." When looking closer I discovered that his lips weren't exactly mouthing the text (German language is too different to English so that there are not some obvious points if you know how to look for them), so I realized it was Peter. *gg*

• 2 weeks later...

Was watching Elektra on DVD last night and a rather fab looking Colin cunningham is in it. The films not all the wonderful but Colin is looking pretty damn fine B) so worth a watch! Must find some pics of him from that film! :D:o

this is not tv related but I didn't want to start a new topic so gunna post it here anyways!!! :D

COLIN CUNNINGHAM

is in the new film Elekra, out nationwide from the 21st Jan!

can't believe he's only been in about 20eps of SG1, always feels like more than that!!  :wub:

surfy sah xx

...COLIN CUNNINGHAM

is in the new film Elekra...

just seen this film for £1.50 ;)

Colin had a fair sized part and was damn funky; cool clothes interesting chin hair thing going down, ya know!!! ;)

it was a very random film though and it MIGHT have been better to have seen DareDevil first!! :D

would recommend if you like that kinda thing or if you, like me :wub: , have ya eye on Colin or that cool guy dr from ER, Goran :yoda: hehe!

Luv sah xx

(from bottom of page 3)

good film that! Goran from ER and COLIN! wahoooo! please please find some pics!!!! B)

glad you enjoyed it! (for the Colin bits!!!! :D )

Luv sah xx

EDIT:

TOTAL RECALL tonight BBC1 2250 stars Ronny Cox! just read the Culture to find out! it's amazing having a tv guide hehe!!!! :D

Edited by surfy_sah

Heh, technically I can post this here. :P

Any who aren't Scapers (shame on you!), but wish to check out the loveliness that is Ben Browder ( :D ), his episode of CSI:Miami is on after CSI, at 10pm, on Tuesday evening (tomorrow) on Five! It's Tinder Box, and a darn good episode (with several references to Farscape I might just add... Naren Shankar, one of CSI writers, also wrote an episode of Farscape. :D)

I'll be posting a reminder just before it's on (hopefully). Watch it! He's part of SG now. :o:P;)

Heh, technically I can post this here. :o

Any who aren't Scapers (shame on you!), but wish to check out the loveliness that is Ben Browder ( :lol: ), his episode of CSI:Miami is on after CSI, at 10pm, on Tuesday evening (tomorrow) on Five! It's Tinder Box, and a darn good episode (with several references to Farscape I might just add... Naren Shankar, one of CSI writers, also wrote an episode of Farscape. :lol:)

I'll be posting a reminder just before it's on (hopefully). Watch it! He's part of SG now. :o:lol::lol:

What this tuesday coming or the tuesday gone?

Heh, technically I can post this here.  :D

Any who aren't Scapers (shame on you!), but wish to check out the loveliness that is Ben Browder ( ^_^ ), his episode of CSI:Miami is on after CSI, at 10pm, on Tuesday evening (tomorrow) on Five! It's Tinder Box, and a darn good episode (with several references to Farscape I might just add... Naren Shankar, one of CSI writers, also wrote an episode of Farscape. ;))

I'll be posting a reminder just before it's on (hopefully). Watch it! He's part of SG now.  :P  ;)  B)

Well, considering I posted it on 30th May... it was quite a while ago now. :P;):wub:

Heh, technically I can post this here.  :D

Any who aren't Scapers (shame on you!), but wish to check out the loveliness that is Ben Browder ( :wub: ), his episode of CSI:Miami is on after CSI, at 10pm, on Tuesday evening (tomorrow) on Five! It's Tinder Box, and a darn good episode (with several references to Farscape I might just add... Naren Shankar, one of CSI writers, also wrote an episode of Farscape. :lol:)

I'll be posting a reminder just before it's on (hopefully). Watch it! He's part of SG now.  :P  :lol:  B)

Well, considering I posted it on 30th May... it was quite a while ago now. :P;):lol:

i only said that because you posted it on a monday and i lose track of days easily you know with worki and all!!!

Lots of hours at work just to make ends meat!!!!

Just watching an ep of Andromeda and its got Peter DeLuise in it :D God does that man ever stop working. Looking on IMBD I see hes even directed a few eps too. I take it Im being a durr brain and you guys already new this tho :P

Shelby x-x-x

Just watching an ep of Andromeda and its got Peter DeLuise in it :P God does that man ever stop working. Looking on IMBD I see hes even directed a few eps too. I take it Im being a durr brain and you guys already new this tho :D

Shelby x-x-x

dude it doesnt matter whether we know ior not cause there may be someone who didnt or who didnt know it was on so thanks fr posting!!!!! its always good to post!!!!!!

Just watching an ep of Andromeda and its got Peter DeLuise in it :unsure: God does that man ever stop working. Looking on IMBD I see hes even directed a few eps too. I take it Im being a durr brain and you guys already new this tho :lol:

Shelby x-x-x

oooooooooooooooh *waits to see season 2 onward of andromeda*

Just watching an ep of Andromeda and its got Peter DeLuise in it :D God does that man ever stop working. Looking on IMBD I see hes even directed a few eps too. I take it Im being a durr brain and you guys already new this tho :D

Shelby x-x-x

Oh darn it, now you've given me yet another reason to go out and get the DVDs!!! I seriously didn't know that!!