Jurassic Park Reunion

JackAubrey

Oh my god i luv jurassic park i do even though i aint seen it i luv dineysores oh pllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee showmonsters please bring dineysores i luv them so much i do they are the best actor ever except for that dead parrot in monty python i luv him i do please bring the dead parrot from monty python please hes the best well hes not as good as that big bird from that programme i cant remember his name but he lives on a street with a load of muppets and i luv him so much i do shoemasters you gotta bring him you just gotta or ill wet myself

• Showmasters Admin

No I want T-rex and a couple of Raptures running around. Especially at Collectormania we could set them on the non-paying gawpers :firedevil:

Lets see if they stand in the way of the queues with a rapture chasing them :P

Edited by Too Tall

Oh my god i luv jurassic park i do even though i aint seen it i luv dineysores oh pllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee showmonsters please bring dineysores i luv them so much i do they are the best actor ever except for that dead parrot in monty python i luv him i do please bring the dead parrot from monty python please hes the best well hes not as good as that big bird from that programme i cant remember his name but he lives on a street with a load of muppets and i luv him so much i do shoemasters you gotta bring him you just gotta or ill wet myself

Anybody else get the feeling this guy will be a pain ?

I guess like recognises like

Well you recognised me ! :rolleyes: The guy is obviously taking the pi$$ ! At least Frank Drebin is funny when he posts wierdly !

I've never seen you to recognise you.

Of course the guy is taking the pi$$ and I think he/she/it is right too. How many times have you seen a post go up about 'Oh Showmasters we want this person' when a show has only just started airing, like that '4400' post and the 'Blackpool' one. Its ridiculous. I think its okay requesting people that have been in films or series that you are genuinely a fan of but it seems posts spring up on here whenever anyone who even remotely skims celebrity has appeared on tv the night before. I seem to remember people asking for those idiots off Big Brother a while back. Now its all Joe Pasquale for god sakes just because he is on tv at the moment. Some of the people that post on here are complete idiots.

The Looney guy may be taking the pi$$ but he/she/it is spot on when mimicking the forum members of this board.

I guess like recognises like

Well you recognised me ! :lol: The guy is obviously taking the pi$$ ! At least Frank Drebin is funny when he posts wierdly !

I've never seen you to recognise you.

Of course the guy is taking the pi$$ and I think he/she/it is right too. How many times have you seen a post go up about 'Oh Showmasters we want this person' when a show has only just started airing, like that '4400' post and the 'Blackpool' one. Its ridiculous. I think its okay requesting people that have been in films or series that you are genuinely a fan of but it seems posts spring up on here whenever anyone who even remotely skims celebrity has appeared on tv the night before. I seem to remember people asking for those idiots off Big Brother a while back. Now its all Joe Pasquale for god sakes just because he is on tv at the moment. Some of the people that post on here are complete idiots.

The Looney guy may be taking the pi$$ but he/she/it is spot on when mimicking the forum members of this board.

It was ME that posted about Blackpool - quality show !!

So what if a guest is requested for a crap reason ? Look at the response the Stargate : Recycled guests got at L2 !!

• Moderators

I don't think it's fair that people get called idiots for requesting certain guests, whether they've only just been on TV or whatever - we're ALL different, we all have different tastes .. hell I've never even SEEN Blackpool but some people have so fair enough if Dufresne n any1 else wants to meet em! That's the whole point of these shows .. differing tastes, and bringing together lots of DIFFERENT fans! Doesn't make anyone an "idiot", but also doesn't mean we need to agree with each other. There's just ways of .. erm, "disagreeing", and it doesn't mean we have to take the **** outta people - no harm in discussion tho?? Sadly some people don't want to discuss, and just wanna cause trouble :lol: