Michael Shanks is he still coming?

DAZON1

*starts hyperventilating*

Breathe. Cool wet grass. He will not cancel. He will not cancel. Exactly, Chris Judge was at LFACC even though they're still filming season 8. And there must have been some serious talk, if not an early confirmation, of season 9 when Michael signed on to do C7, so I assume they've already taken that into account.

Yes. He must come. *stary glazed stare* :lol::wub::D

Exactly, Chris Judge was at LFACC even though they're still filming season 8.

hate to put you down but season 8 finished fiming on around the 14th/15th october :wub: LFCC2 was begining of November so they werent actually filming then! sorry :wub:

On a positvie note lets start chanting

"michael will be there!" "michael will be there!"

B)

can't mem who said this to me but another point to take into consideration - MICHEAL GREENBERG himself was at LFACC2 and must know MS is signed to do c7 ;)B)

SM must be "friends" with MG if he came to LFACC2 so we can only hope if they ARE filming during c7 that some how MG will help MS to be here :D

*keeps fingers crossed* as I'm looking forward to meeting him again :lol:

surfy sah xx :wub:

Exactly, Chris Judge was at LFACC even though they're still filming season 8.

hate to put you down but season 8 finished fiming on around the 14th/15th october :lol: LFCC2 was begining of November so they werent actually filming then! sorry :wub:

On a positvie note lets start chanting

"michael will be there!" "michael will be there!"

B)

Daaaaaaamn! I knew it was around then that they finished but I was kind of trying to think positive...which I will still do.

He must come! He must! *prays*

hate to put you down but season 8 finished fiming on around the 14th/15th october  :P LFCC2 was begining of November so they werent actually filming then! sorry :o

I only said that about Chris as that was what we were told by the SM staff at LFCC2. That Chris was late as he had been filming till very late the day before and had come straight over afterwards. However who knows ;)

Edited by Raylenth

happy thoughts, happy thoughts

M.Greenburg and Chris would recommend these events to M.Shanks because they enjoyed it so much. Maybe he could do 1 day?

M.Greenburg suggested that he might bring RDA with him for CM7?

Somebody said he had flown in from Hawaii. Might have been Chris himself. It was new to me that Stargate is filmed in Hawaii

Maybe Chris was on holiday in Hawaii having a nice well earned break from filming.

happy thoughts, happy thoughts

Edited by BluebizzieB

• Showmasters Admin

*In my most calming dad voice*

There is no point in speculating if Michael will NOT be coming. He has obviously signed up as SM have announced him. There is always the possibility that any guest may have to cancel but lets not worry about it until it actually happens.

PS: There's nothing wrong with dreaming, so many seemingly impossible things have been achieved because one person dreamed it was possible.

I'm not saying that Michael Shanks hasn't signed up for Season 9 of SG-1, but as it stands at the moment, MGM are still in negotiations with ALL the main cast members of SG-1 about their return.

So there could be a slight possibility that he may not return or may reduce his schedule.

There's no point speculating about whether he will go to C7 yet as it is more than 4 months away.

I'm not saying that Michael Shanks hasn't signed up for Season 9 of SG-1, but as it stands at the moment, MGM are still in negotiations with ALL the main cast members of SG-1 about their return.

So there could be a slight possibility that he may not return or may reduce his schedule.

There's no point speculating about whether he will go to C7 yet as it is more than 4 months away.

Ack! Which would be worse - no Michael at C7 or no/less Michael in Stargate??? *recoils in horror at either thought*