James Marsters

Prometheus

Am just watching the end of Season 6 and am lovin the scantily clad Spike :angel:

8571.jpg

Have been lookin for some good pics of him and just wondered if you guys have any!

also does any body have any of his music he did with his band I would love to hear it.

Thank you two........I`m happy that you like them.

I make the wallis with Adope Photoshop 7.

@Charisma

Just tell me if I can help you to make a pic smaller

@Prometheus

James is just................ahhhhhhhhh. *lol*

And you ask about his music yes??? So you mean Ghost of the Robot??

I have the Mad Brilliant CD and I really like the CD but I have to say I prefere James alone.......so he will do a solo CD next year, maybe in march and I`m really looking forward.

Hugs

Kenny

Hey, the Pics are great!!!!

And James is so cute........lovely.........adorable..........sexy............hm.....

*lol*

So thank you for share the Pics

Hugs

Kenny

No probs, glad you enjoyed :angry:. It's really just a shameless opportunity for me to brag more about the fact that I've met him. Can't seem to stop doing that XD

Oooooh, music tour? *runs off to find details*

Wow

I can`t wait till april!!!

I will go to Coventry on 22.4. then i will stay in the UK

I booked the hotel room in MK from 28.4. til 2.5. and on 29.4. I will go to the concert in London........

This is just perfekt!!!

I go really go crazy.

This will be the first time i meet James

hugs

Kenny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cant belieeeeevvvvveee it.. no no no no ... POOPIE.... all i ever wanted was to meet James Marsters.. My Icon , My hero... not fair...

Can n e one help?

I am getting married on the saturday of Collectormania and am off on my honeymoon on the sunday morning at 05 william bloody 40...

I ahev asked my hubby to be if we can change the date of the weddy.. sadly he says no...

Help.. please.. n e one...

Showmasters please take pity on me?

James and you all at showmasters can come to the weddy for a jolly old knees up... i dont mind.. honest..

POOPIE

• 4 weeks later...

I booked tickets for the James Marsters evening too, as there is always a chance of him being too busy to see everyone at collectormania. I'm not getting into MK until 10am, so I am probably going to miss the vitual queing tickets for James, but at least I'll see him at the evening talk.