Festive Forum Meet Up!

surfy_sah

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooh we could have a new years do?! scotlands always the place to be for new year :rolleyes:

hehe im from lancashire (near manchester) and st andrews at term time (and new year) so im near you crazy dundee-ans a lot of the time! mwahahahaha!!

*squeals* WASH!!! EEEEEhh!!!

*steals your av*

My new years is planned. And I think I have too many people coming... :lol: Mixture of forum and old school mates...! Can't wait :D

come to you??? Cardiff is 10mins from Newport and you said on the way back from LFACC2 you live RIGHT by the station!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

plus it costs £2.50 to get a return into town and I bet it costs that much to get here from Newport so you should come here :lol: like everyone else!!! :lol:^_^

ok on a serious note :blush: when are you hols? do they fit in with the January dates suggested at all?!?! xx

come to you??? Cardiff is 10mins from Newport and you said on the way back from LFACC2 you live RIGHT by the station!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

plus it costs £2.50 to get a return into town and I bet it costs that much to get here from Newport so you should come here :lol: like everyone else!!! :lol:^_^

ok on a serious note :blush: when are you hols? do they fit in with the January dates suggested at all?!?! xx

I was reffering to Andy coming! Not you all come to me...now that'd be uber lazy!

Need to check my timetable, but it sounds fun...I mean it's just down the road for me, so it'd be easy for me! And it'd be lovely to see everyone again!!

ooops my bad I read it wrong :lol: I imaged a "me" at the end of the sentance for some reason!! :blush:

and yeah exactly it's half hour Andyroo on a train so when we get it sorted move ya butt! that goes for you too Col Jack O'Neill (aka Andy) :lol:

I hope it all works out! ^_^

seriously people though

NEXT TIME YOU READ THIS THREAD PLEASE CHECK THE SUGGESTED DATES IN january AND IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT THEN SUGGEST dates you can MAKE!!! :lol: xx

(ps-don't forget LFACC3 is at start of march :rolleyes: )

you're telling me!!! I do believe there are FIVE of you!!! :lol::rolleyes:

darkelfuk - aka Andy ^_^

stanmarsh - aka Andyroo

col jack oneill - aka.... ummmm! :lol:

ACW - where are you anyways!!!!

matrix8 - we used to email but I don't think he knows who I am :lol:

oh plus Sean (Gandalf the Black, GtB) which I keep wanting to call Andy!!!!!!! :blush: xx

Aye if it happens you'd have to come! Don't be lazy! :rolleyes:

Sounds good tho although you don't want Rachel to go...she's real troublesome...as is that Kayleigh girl..

We're as bad as each other.... *POKES*

Heee this andy thing is contaigous. (sp?)

We have a total of three Andy's in my office and three more in the london one! CONFUSION! And the guy they are hiring to work with me is called.... *drum roll* ANDY!!!!

"Would you like to be called Al... or Din? Or laddie HERE BOY!" Heeee, I love aladdin. *cough*

^_^

I have atleast a 6hour train journey then if I come to cardiff! But any weekend is good for me! Give me notice so I can take the friday off then!

I went to the bar at The Killers concert last weekend and went: "ya got owt t'eat?" I had to repeat myself about three times. :P

Thats what happens when I slip in to my Yorkshire slang but people think my home counties accent is just cute :o

I tend to just stick to my BBC English. Every one understands me then.

Edited by Smaug

I tend to speak in BBC Scotland english but when I'm nackered it will change into Dr Beckett scottish and in extreme cases Groundkeeper Willie scottish :o

But usually us scottys are rare at SMs cons so the guests usually think my accent is cool :P And then theres Craig Parker who knows me as "the nutcase from scotland from the town with the alcoholic cake" :P

Edited by Zimbing