wooohooooooo

I want to get into editing and eventually maybe directing but I hate pre-production, especially sortyboarding cos it take soooo much thought.

Well done Jacali, I hope you find more work cos I know you weren't happy with your agent.

Edited by nicky

Ooooh, go you! How awesome! I've only ever been on stage :D Would love to work on film but I dont think I'm the right kind of actor for film.

I love storyboarding!!! It's awesome! :lol:

I've only ever done stage too.

That's really cool, well done Jacs, just remember us when you're up there on the big screen! If ya get a part with Elijah or Rupert... give me a call :rolleyes: hee hee. Nah but seriously... that's really cool, I'm chuffered for ya!

x x x

im sure u'd b good enuff! they let any1 do it thesedays as lon as u got the right look for the part lol

i wana act but i also wana direct, i love directing, its so yay coz its like u just get to play with ur own little world, but its real, sorta, if u get me?

im sure u'd b good enuff! they let any1 do it thesedays as lon as u got the right look for the part lol

i wana act but i also wana direct, i love directing, its so yay coz its like u just get to play with ur own little world, but its real, sorta, if u get me?

omg... totally. wow, it's cool to find someone on the same wavelength.

hey... maybe one day we'll get to work together!

A JACS AND KIRSTY PRODUCTION!

*dreams*

as for the acting, I don't know. When I'm on stage I really feel the part, and I get told I'm good, but when I watch videos back I cringe so much...