• Freddy Krueger
    • Pinhead
    • The Candyman
    • The Wishmaster
    • Leatherface
    • The Creeper
    • Other (Post below)

• 4 weeks later...

Wishmaster, because I fricking love those films.

Djinn, man, is a believable nightmare.

But Andrew Divoff just makes Demerest so fricking groovy!

'Do you know how frustrating it is to have all the power in the universe, but only be able to use it when a little worm like you wishes for something?' (or something to that effect) :hathor:

• 3 weeks later...

dracula - well vampires are the ultime scary monster for me

he's just so iconic, especially nosterfartuSoz cnt spel) wen i saw that, that dude haunted my dreams for about a week, and ofcourse christopher lee and gary oldman were ecseptional in there takes of drac.

being almost an 'oldie' on here.. The best screen monster of all time in my opinion is the Frankenstein Monster..

The effect of this on the general public at the time of release was far greater than anything that Jason or Freddy and that gang could produce.. I suppose the closest 'modern' film for affecting the public in the same way as Frankenstein has to be Regan in the Exorcist.

• 2 weeks later...
"there is a reason Jason Voorhees was approached instead of Michael Myers for the first serious versus horror movie, simply put, Jason is much stronger, and has more of a story behind him, hopefully one day, the ignorance of Halloween fans will subside, but for now, i'm compelled to live on in the knowledge that Michael myers is actually popular among the horror masses, paah, what a strange world in which we all live"

What a strange world you live in. Jason Voorhees isn't real so he couldn't have been "approached" for Freddy Vs Jason (which I assume you are referring too). The reason he was chosen, was because New Line Cinema owns the rights to both characters and therefore didn't have to pay fees to anybody else for use of their characters. (It's also the reason that rumours, which were unfounded in any reality, that a Myers Vs Pinhead movie began, because Dimension owns both characters). Your ill informed continual slagging off of Michael Myers and Halloween is just making you look more stupid with every post you make.