Most embarrasing thing.............

mattkt

i dont think iv said any thing embarasing, more my unability to speek english. i quote

"omgomgomgomg...sean...sean...love you!...omgomgomg"

after i got that out my system i was fine :blink:

*sigh*

and when i went compleatly to jelly after craig parker said i was gorgeous, then he hugged me and didnt improve my situation. but i pulled it together enough to say good bye

Mine was at C6 when I walked up to Warwick Davis and asked him if I could be cheeky. He gave me a look of shock and almost fear like I was going to grab him or flash him or something.

Infact all I wanted to ask him was if I could have a photo with him without buying an autograph!

Wish I hadn't said that now but despite it he was really friendly and even shook my hand! :lol:

Does anyone else always walk away feeling slightly uncomfortable just in case you've said something stupid, or is it just me?

Anyway, my incident is a case of "did I just say that out loud?" and even now I'm not sure if I did. I hope I didn't. It was C6 when I met James and Oliver Phelps. I said I wasn't sure if I could tell them apart and then pointed to James and said "but I think you're James." When he said yes, well, I have the worst feeling that I then turned to Oliver and said, "You must be Oliver, then." D'oh! As I said, I can't actually remember if I said it out loud but if I did, they must have been thinking, "Can the next one up have some brains, please?" :P

Oh dear. :lol:

uuuuuhhhh the most embarassing thing I did was at c4 and I saw iyari limon standing somewhere so went over to see if me and my friends could get a piccy and she was talking to this guy with this magazine and it was like.,....right in front of me and I saw this signed picture of her and I pointed to it and said 'oh look, it's you.!!!' she just looked at me and then carried on talking.

A slightly less embarassing story was at C4 again, and I was walking and then Iyari Limon (bad things happen when she is around) came out of the little door thing and was walking in front of us and then I tripped up and yelled F*CK at the top of my voice and she just turned round and laughed and then carried on walking! but it was actually really painful!

well, i can think of loads of embarrasing things i've said or done to Craig Parker but i won't get into them!

Well i was talking to Rob Van Dam about his flight over from America aan i asked him if he was hungover......he just looked at me and then i realised i meant Jetlagged......he probably thought i was a right weirdo!

well, i can think of loads of embarrasing things i've said or done to Craig Parker but i won't get into them!

Well i was talking to Rob Van Dam about his flight over from America aan i asked him if he was hungover......he just looked at me and then i realised i meant Jetlagged......he probably thought i was a right weirdo!

oh please do!

it'll be fun!!!!! ;)

Well, C6 was my 1st event (I'm coming from France..) and i had several 'embarrassing' experiments but, as im french, i guess they thought 'poor thing: she's lost' or something :blush:

1st thing in the early friday, just when doors opened, i saw some ppl fom the crew(wearing that special TSHIRT, with the A TEAM words on it) behind a kind of desk so i jumped on them and asked to the 1st guy seated there:" Where can i get Brent Spinner tickets plz?"...The guy laughed and told me something i didn't get: He was in fact Sala Becker (i think it was his name?) anyway, he's a comedian...But i didn't realise that! and the crewmember who was dealing the tickets for him came to me, thinking i was asking for an autograph..She proposed me a ticket IN FRONT OF Sala and i went: ' no no! thx you but no! i want to know where is mr Spinner plz!'She was nice enough to tell me where was B.Spinner queue !!!:D

I realised later my error...LOL poor Sala!!

And when beeing with Mr Spinner, i asked him to write 'Merry Xmas Jean-Marc' for one of my friends ( In fact, i had written the sentence before on a paper so he just had to copy...) And when he gave the dedicace back to me all i said was :

' I will give him at Xmas...'..DOH....Brent Spinner; who is really a funny guy btw, said laughing ' I hope so !!'....blushed....pfffff...

When i met Billy at the first LFACC it was all goin well and then he said do you want a pic i was like "sure hang on just let me put my bag down so i don't whack you with it"!!! doh

The look on his face lmao it was like riiiiight

Oh and not embarressing but annoying Dom but re:Merry on my sig so i look like a fangirl who can't tell them apart grr

Oh well i'm sure i'll do worse soon lmao

Nothing too embarrassing, but a few comedy moments, at C5 when I went up to Kristy Swanson I had a Buffy Teaser movie poster, now it shows Buffys legs wearing a cheerleader skirt, holding a stake. ... when I dumped it down on her table, Ethan Phillips who was sitting at the table next to her said "Nice legs, Kristy", turns to me and says if you have any more pictures like that you can join my queue. She snapped back with a "That's not even me" scribbled something resembling a deformed donkey, and I made a sharp exit.

Later on that day I was outside having a smoke and my mate were talking about the sign Swanson had up about signing her Playboy cover only.. I started to recite a tail about Denise Crosby at an event years ago where someone dumped her playboy infront of her and she was less than thrilled.. so I was... lets say reciting how miserable on that day she was (overall), whilst turning around and noticing she was standing about 10ft away with her husband... again a sharp exit was required.

Only one from last weekend was Burt asking if I wanted a picture if which I said no thanks, to which her replied "Well, I don't want to force you or anything".... the fact I had no camera played a big part of that decision..

Oh well.... I should learn to pick better posters, talk quieter, and buy a digi camera.

Mike.

Loads of times no doubt, but a couple of things from the LFCC.

To Carl "The Master of Disaster" Weathers - "It must be really cool getting to play with yourself on the Rocky Legends game on the Playstation "

To Burt "The Legend" Reynolds - In reply to Burt saying he thought English actors were the best, me saying, well "you ain't too bad yourself "!

And elsewhere

The most embarassing moment so far, asking Eliza Dushku to sign the front cover of my SFX magazine and her saying , what is this SEX magazine !

I've done and said any number of (to me, anyway) embarassing things to guests I've met, but the most cringe-worthy foot in mouth moment I can remember off the top of my head was when I was talking to Andy Serkis about the film Shiner at C4. I commented on the tribal tattoos he was sporting in that film and asked about how long it took to have them painted on (c4hrs, btw... *bg*)... And then I came out with the great "statin' the bleedin' obvious" observation: "So I suppose they had to shave your chest for that..." :unsure::angel: Well, I felt like a twit anyway... :huh: Come to think of it, me saying dumb things to Andy at a con is par for the course now... :( *cries*

Edited by yeltz-lass

The most embarassing moment so far, asking Eliza Dushku to sign the front cover of my SFX magazine and her saying , what is this SEX magazine !

Something similar happened to me although not with a celeb...when SFX was quite new I bought one from my local, country newsagents. There was a little old lady behind the counter and I (then a young girl) hand over a mag apparently saying SEX on the cover! She was looking at me really weirdly until she realised what it really said. Embarrasing. :wub:

B)

I love it when celebs say the most stupid things!

When I met Emma Caulfield I had a little "post-it" with my name (Emma) on it so she could personalise my autograph... When I got there she said "Oh My God that's so wierd. Did you know that's my name too?" Bless