• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jf.jpg

Jonathan Frakes & Nebetar

he's so cool

did i take that picture?

:gorgeous:

Nope that was taken by Pcbob....my other half...which crew member were you? if you are the one with the cool zig zags in your beard handing out tickets then we did have a talk

sorry guys, that was a bit big.

scary stuff!!!!

I'm pretty sure I saw you on the Sunday...I was doing the cash for Veronica Cartwright. :)

Hang on, which one was you?

Was you the one that had only 2hours sleep?

My memory is pants...... :lol:

Back to the point of this thread and away from the character assassination (I had no problems with any crew member)

I have tried to resize this smaller so hopefully it will fit on this page...fingers crossed!

novcollection167.jpg[/img]

haha! I did not realise it was YOU with the cool Van Helsing costume!

I commented on how cool it was at c6 while crewing and saw ya at LFACC2 mwahahahah! :lol:

surfy sah xx

sorry guys, that was a bit big.

scary stuff!!!!

I'm pretty sure I saw you on the Sunday...I was doing the cash for Veronica Cartwright. :)

Hang on, which one was you?

Was you the one that had only 2hours sleep?

My memory is pants...... :rolleyes:

I was this one

There were two of us sitting beside each other, moaning about sleep, or the lack thereof. :blink:

jf.jpg

Jonathan Frakes & Nebetar

he's so cool

did i take that picture?

:firedevil:

Nope that was taken by Pcbob....my other half...which crew member were you? if you are the one with the cool zig zags in your beard handing out tickets then we did have a talk

jog was the small one with black hair, queue assistant!

I think youre talking about Troy :) (ptenbob)

Have you still got IT Tash? I mean............I know you found IT...... :rolleyes:

I don't remember posing for any pics for you Tash and yet you have loads. But I'm posing for them, so I obviously knew at the time. I really was pissed that whole weekend.

Edited by Gandalfia

How you still got IT Tash? I mean............I know you found IT...... :rolleyes:

I don't remember posing for any pics for you Tash and yet you have loads. But I'm posing for them, so I obviously knew at the time. I really was pissed that whole weekend.

Hi,

I spotted Shirefruit thanks to your tips.

But didnt say hi, I was always in a que when I saw her, and when I went looking, I couldnt find her. :blush:

Hi,

But didnt say hi, I was always in a que when I saw her, and when I went looking, I couldnt find her. :rolleyes:

That's pretty lame isn't it?! I was working and you distracted me with questions about Shirefruit, I gave you loads of clues (even down to the cowboy boots!) and you still didn't meet her??! SHOCKING!

:blush:

Becky (Shirefruit) is a convention addict. You'll get to meet her eventually! :blush:

Hi,

But didnt say hi, I was always in a que when I saw her, and when I went looking, I couldnt find her. :huh:

Ha! I saw you LOADS! But there was no way I was going to help you out! :lol: You were sitting about four seats away from me at the Aliens talk!

I failed miserably to find Amy S - sorry. :lol: