Top Posters In This Topic

SM PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE GET ELIJAH 4 C7 :blush:

We would all be so so so greatful :unsure:

LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ LIJ!!!!!!!

Come on guys, I cant be the only person who wants him for C7??!!! :angel:

Months away from C7 and the forum screams and chants for E.Wood are already starting. Can you imagine how awful it would be if he came to MK.

Would like to meet him as have a very nice poster which could do with his signiture but it would not worth the torment of a repeat C4 experience. If he is to show it would have to be at LFCC.

I realise C4 was hectic, but I would happily brave the screaming fan girls and the mosh - pit like event to meet Lij again.

And Im sure loads of other people would as well.......

Im really hoping SM will come through for us at C7 and LFCC3, fingers crossed they will get Lij and hopefully some of the other main LOTR peeps as well, but Lij is on the top of my list.

I figure SM have plenty of time to convince him to attend, although by the sound of it, he would happily attend again :angry:

ELIJAH 4 C7 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :angry:

I realise C4 was hectic, but I would happily brave the screaming fan girls and the mosh - pit like event to meet Lij again.

And Im sure loads of other people would as well.......

Im really hoping SM will come through for us at C7 and LFCC3, fingers crossed they will get Lij and hopefully some of the other main LOTR peeps as well, but Lij is on the top of my list.

I figure SM have plenty of time to convince him to attend, although by the sound of it, he would happily attend again :unsure:

ELIJAH 4 C7 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :blink:

Stop shouting - can't we just ask quietly!!!! :lol::P

Oh yes, that would be so great!!!!!!

I think, he will never come to the Ring*Con in Germany (and I understand it, when I remember how Billy were treated there :wub: ), and so Collectormania and Film and Comic Con are the only chances for us germans, to see Elijah & Co!

I wish a nice Sunday to everyone here!

Many Greetings,

Yours KiKi :lol:

Months away from C7 and the forum screams and chants for E.Wood are already starting. Can you imagine how awful it would be if he came to MK.

Would like to meet him as have a very nice poster which could do with his signiture but it would not worth the torment of a repeat C4 experience. If he is to show it would have to be at LFCC.

It wood be a disaster for Elijah to attend the lfacc unless the running of it was changed. I know a lot of people think this will avoid the crowds of shoppers ect....

But, the queue for Elijah will begin about 3/4 in the morning. LFACC you have to queue to get in (no buying enterence tickets in advance). If we have a repeat of c4, and there's no reason to think there won't be, we'll have a queue of about 1000 Elijah fans who will fill the hall and some people might not get in. I don't actually know what the hall's capicity is :blink: ? A lot of my friends all go for the cheaper later tickets and so they might not get to go at all. Very anoying when you've payed for a hotel!

I hope I'm making sence :rolleyes::lol:

I wood like Elijah back all the same! :wub:

Great, Nice to see all the support for Lij.

I would be so so happy if SM got him for C7 - he would be at the top of my wish list(even though Ive met him already) - once isnt enough!!!!

Dom and Sean would be great as well!!!!!

I would prefer Lij for C7 than LFCC3 though!!!!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :P