The Samuel L Jackson farce

The Reaper

If they don't have him booked should SM have declared this straight away?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If they don't have him booked should SM have declared this straight away?

• Yes
    • No
    • Showmasters are my gods and whatever they say or do is right and I was not forced to donate my brain but willingly gave it away for the greater good of showmasters....*droools then falls over*

No SM never announced him as a guest attending - it's just been the usual rumour mongering from a poster on another site, that was mentioned over here on the forums.......

Speculation that's all it was. *Shrugs*

But isn't their silence tantamount to saying 'yes he is going?' why not just say 'no he isnt' and put people at ease?

have you considered the fact it started a couple of days before the event that they might have been busy? :P

they've never denied viggo would be at an event.

i haven't heard of anyone giving s*** for that.

i think you're reading too much into nothingness.

reading too much into it?

I just think this dude wants a fight with someone :lol:

they've never denied viggo would be at an event.

i haven't heard of anyone giving s*** for that.

i think you're reading too much into nothingness.

reading too much into it?

I just think this dude wants a fight with someone :lol:

Nah just looking to wind people up thats all, me thinks this person has it in for showmasters

He was there!!!! He arrived just after me at 7:00 and queued up for early entry. I saw he got auto tickets for SGA people and I think he was going to buy some Thunderbird figures as well. He is staying at the Quality Hotel and will be going tomorrow as he wants to go to the Shaun of the Dead talk.

:angry::D:P:lol::lol::blink::blink: