IMPORTANT TRAVEL NEWS

Raylenth

okay last question as I just looked at the travel planner site and cant see late trains

How late do these run?

Last train Wembley Central -> Euston 02:18. Last before that, 01:25, 23:30

Last through train Wembley Central -> Bakerloo line 00:03

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay last question as I just looked at the travel planner site and cant see late trains

How late do these run?

Last train Wembley Central -> Euston 02:18. Last before that, 01:25, 23:30

Last through train Wembley Central -> Bakerloo line 00:03

Fantastic I'll be in the bar at the quality Friday night then

Thanks for all the info

Hi all please please please HELP!! having read the past posts on this thread I am now completly lost which route to take.

I will be arriving at Marylebourne station approx 6:30am (I am travelling down by coach as I couldn't get my trains sorted to get there for the early bird) with my planned route of catching the train to wembley station park now out the window, can anyone tell me what is the best route for me to take? Any help will be most apprectiated.

Many Thanks

*Pitches a spaz* I'm far too tired to think about my journey...

Does anyone know if this train route would work:

NORTH WEMBLEY - 20:14

LONDON EUSTON - 20:37

LONDON MARYLEBONE - 21:57

AYLESBURY - 22:59

I *think* I can do this route from Wembley Central too, so if anyone knows which would be most sensible for me to use, I'd appreciate it.

Hi Matt

Well you have to be a bit careful when you get the tube as not all of them go to Wembley, however a quick nose seems to say that they run every ten mins. Times being: 7 past, 17past, 27past etc.

Have a nose Here

VegM

Don't know whether there will be problems with the train from LM to A, check at Chiltern Railways.

Hope that helps. Bex

Ok my top link don't work, must be due to session logging. However try this one for a starting point: Transport for London

Edited by be_insane

Not more problems :unsure: I'm hoping this new route will ok...

Liverpool street circle line to baker street.

Baker street to Neasden on the jubilee line.

Replacement bus A from neasden to wembley park.

Does that sound right to everyone? anybody help? :P

Well if you're arriving by coach directly at Marylebone i suggest you hop on the Bakerloo Line from there and go to Wembley Central.

You can then walk or bus it to the event.

Right I will be dropped off by the coach at Marylebourne bus station (just checked my ticket) can anyone please advise from there?

I've been advised to jump on the Bakerloo line to Wembley Central, where is Bakerloo from Marylebourne???

Would it be easier to get a taxi? Anyone got any ideas as how much that would cost??

Thanks for all you help

PS

I think it wil be a pain for me to get my travel back home to birmingham as well as I will have to catch the trains

Down the escalators (I think you have to walk down the stairs, because the escalators are broken...scares me so much) and follow the signs for Bakerloo line, which is both written out and marked in brown.

Be careful that you get the right -bound train, I'm not sure if north or south serves Wembley.

Oh right so it is just by Marylebourne bus station then?? Sorry I didn't realise :unsure:

Just corious how much would a taxi set me back from Marylebourne to the envent? Anyone got any ideas??

NORTH WEMBLEY - 20:14

LONDON EUSTON - 20:37

LONDON MARYLEBONE - 21:57

AYLESBURY - 22:59

I *think* I can do this route from Wembley Central too, so if anyone knows which would be most sensible for me to use, I'd appreciate it.

I really wouldn't bother with North Wembley - it's one stop further out of London than Wembley Central, but about twice as far to walk from the event.

As far as I remember, it's close by. Then again, last time I did something like that, I was six. If not, that would be the time to use a taxi.

Marylebone --> Wembley would be costly, I would imagine. By train, it takes about half an hour, so by a taxi that has to follow winding roads, traffic lights, jams etc, I would imagine you'd end up paying out.

NORTH WEMBLEY    -  20:14

LONDON EUSTON    -  20:37

LONDON MARYLEBONE  -  21:57

AYLESBURY  -  22:59

I really wouldn't bother with North Wembley - it's one stop further out of London than Wembley Central, but about twice as far to walk from the event.

Cheers my love, you're a star! :P

Not more problems :D I'm hoping this new route will ok...

Liverpool street circle line to baker street.

Baker street to Neasden on the jubilee line.

Replacement bus A from neasden to wembley park.

Does that sound right to everyone? anybody help? :D

That sounds fine Muffin. I'm coming into Liverpool Street as well and will take either that route or to be safe I may just get onto the Bakerloo line from Baker Street and go to W Central - we all know that one seems to be running with no problems.

Wembley Park is the nearest but with it being closed alot of problems have been caused.

Also, when I typed in my journey of Paddington to Wembley Central into the Journey Planner it didnt mention anything about changes, can anyone give any more info on this as I was just planning on getting on the tube at Paddington and getting off at Wembley Central, is there more work involved than that?

Well lets just hope it's an easy run there cause im well cheesed off now that the line has been closed. It took me ages to sort out me travel cause of the crap customer service that the train companies have and now cause of short notice ive got to sort out a new route! Which is a bit crap cause I aint got a clue about london and the underground only ever went once and i felt so uncomfortable on the underground

A lot of Bakerloo line trains terminate at Queens Park station.  It's a very quick simple change to get to Wembley Central from there, as both lines run on the surface.

Just had a look at route planner and for the time I plan on catching the tube (08:11) to Wembley Central there arent any changes but at 08:14 it says that you will have to change at Queens Park and take the Silverlink service, is this what you ment by changing trains at Queens Park?

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

If you go with the tube times that have been given on the journey planner you should be ok.

Just check the display when you get on the tube to make the one you're getting on goes all the way to Harrow and Wealdstone, because some will only go as far as Queens Park.

However saying that if you do accidently get on one that only goes to Queens Park, get off there and just wait for the next train that goes all the way through.

Hope that makes sense?! :blink: