What time will the guests start signing?

JayBenoit

Cheers for that, set my mind at rest a bit!

I've got to leave by 2pm but hope to get to see the following before then, in list of preference.........

1. Michael Biehn

2. Carl Weathers

3. Jonathon Frakes

4. Ray Park

5. RVD

If I can meet all 5 of them by 2pm i'll be a happy man!

How long do you think it will take to get the auto's of people like Michael Biehn and Carl Weathers? I plan to get up to the event by 7.30am

• Showmasters Admin
Cheers for that, set my mind at rest a bit!

I've got to leave by 2pm but hope to get to see the following before then, in list of preference.........

1. Michael Biehn

2. Carl Weathers

3. Jonathon Frakes

4. Ray Park

5. RVD

If I can meet all 5 of them by 2pm i'll be a happy man!

How long do you think it will take to get the auto's of people like Michael Biehn and Carl Weathers? I plan to get up to the event by 7.30am

You'll only be looking at it taking 15 minutes max to get a ticket (maybe a bit longer on the first one but as you'll be there at 7:30 there shouldn't be too many ppl in front of you). It's just what numbers you get as to how long you'll have to wait to actually see the guest. If you get any over 400 I would say you've got no chance of seeing them before 2pm.

Edited by Too Tall

To Too Tall:

You said earlier here that the ticket prices will drop after 10pm...I thought ticket prices were the same all throughout the day...if they lower after 10pm then what is the point of the early bird entry???

And how much do they drop by?

I am so confused!

So its better to get there early but tickets for autos go cheaper after 10am?

Can some1 please tell me if you can pay for autos with creadit card or does it have to be cash? I really need to know this!