Stargate and Alien autograph prices

BluebizzieB

Does anybody know how much the Stargate guests and Alien guests are going to cost?

I am trying to plan how much I need to take with me. I plan to take at least £200 and I am taking my cheque book for the stalls as I need the cash for autographs and underground.

Also I plan to get an AvP Film cell as soon as I arrive. Does anybody know if that would be a good idea to get that signed because it will be framed???

:D

Thanks, I will try and budget for the Aliens.

I dont know what to get signed, I dont want to get a silly glossy picture, I want something different. I have a film cell in cardboard not framed, it came with the Quadology disc set.

What about Stargate and Atlantis guests, will they be cheaper or the same?

Thank You.

I will get:

Drake - £15?

Hicks - £20?

Vasquez - £15?

Frost - £15?

Ferro - £15?

So that will come to £80 if that's what the prices will be.

I also want to get:

Parker - ??

Lambert - ??

Carl Weathers - £20

Ian Whyte - ??

Tom Woodruff - ??

How much do you reckon the other prices (?) will be??

I think MOST of the guests will be £15 , with the probable exception of Burt Reynolds , Michael Biehn and Johnathan Frakes - but it will proabably be better to allow for £20 each , then have money left for others .

chris judge will b £20 the main stargate cast usually are, the next gen cast have always been £20, cant see reynolds being any more than that, not sure about micheal bien he aint that famous only made 2 films that any1 really knows, i aint willing to pay £20 for him, carl weathers will be £20 me thinks

i cant see any others being that high other than those ones (i hope)

If my wallet can stretch that far, I maybe able to see Stargate SG1, Atlantis guests as well as Alien guests.

If I cut back on certain things, I have worked out that it would cost me £250

I have just piad rent and a cheque for a driving lesson and the coach ticket, it looks like i might need to cut back even further but I want to see Aliens as well as SG people but my main priority will be Chris Judge, SGA and other cast members.

Thank You.

I guess Atlantis guests would be £10 as they are NEW and not many people have seen the series yet.

The Alien guests will be £15 because they are big guests.

It is going to be a very expensive weekend.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Why not look at the MSPG Autograph link on the front page?

They usually add £5.00 plus postage to the intended price :angel:

You'll always get the odd exception due to special "uber collector's limited edition prints" but are still a great guide for minimum pricing. :unsure:

Thank You.

I guess Atlantis guests would be £10 as they are NEW and not many people have seen the series yet.

The Alien guests will be £15 because they are big guests.

It is going to be a very expensive weekend.

I would be very surprised if the Atlantis cast were to be £10 rather than £15! Good surprised but surprised all the same :unsure:

I am going assuming each guest will be at least £15 with Michael, Jonathan, Carl and Burt being £20, its always best to take too much than not enough :o

Also, even with Atlantis being new I dont see them being £10 each so I would assume £15 and if they are £10 count yourself lucky as I am sure a few years down the line when the show really gets popular they will defently be £15 if not more.

I dont know what to get signed, I dont want to get a silly glossy picture, I want something different.

I usually get a poster signed especially if it is either by a big name star or multiple stars, it's good if you can display them properly you see. I'm getting my Aliens poster done.

Actually dome to think of it...if you want Biehn to sign somehting good you could have him sign the new Hicks action figure from Movie Maniacs 7 that has just come out from MacFarlane Toys at www.spawn.com/toys

Although you probably wouldn't wanna take it out of the box then.

Personally I think £15 for Ferro and Frost is a bit cheeky. At least Vasquez and Drake had a bit to do in the movie, and are also reasonable size names from Terminator 2 and Shawshank Redemption respectively. I would hope (unsuccessfully) for Ferro and Frost £10, Vasquez and Drake £15. Fingers crossed for Michael Biehn being £15 too as he's neither a MASSIVE nor a CURRENT name ..... I suppose if they were all £15, that would cancel out .....

I have small (A3) prints of each of the Alien quadrilogy movie posters which I am getting signed. I'll then frame all 4 in a line. Possibly with something suitably priced from The Propstore.

There are ten AQ guests coming, and I hope to get Ron Perlman, Lance Henriksen, Colin Salmon, Paul McGann, Christopher Fairbank, Clive Mantle and Pete Postlethwaite as time goes on.....

cannot see michael biehn being £20! Yes he had a big part in a couple of films but he aint a major star, doug bradley headlined hellraiser, david naughton headlined american werewolf, robert englund headlined nightmare etc, but still they were only £15!

As for other aliens guests, would be criminal to be £15, a couple of them were £10 at another show and they had minor parts in the film!