to crew or not to crew

martine

• 2 months later...
I WANNA CREW!! :rolleyes: *looking forward to next events*

I would love to but feel might be to late

What makes you say that - the events are ages away yet so you can still apply :lol:

I've worked with James Masters before so that could count for something

I don't think it matters what experience you have as alot of crew members have not worked events prior to them crewing for Showmasters :rolleyes:

As long as you're old enough (not sure what the limit is for Showmasters) then you can apply.

I don't think it matters what experience you have as alot of crew members have not worked events prior to them crewing for Showmasters :rolleyes:

As long as you're old enough (not sure what the limit is for Showmasters) then you can apply.

sure am old enough

I don't think it matters what experience you have as alot of crew members have not worked events prior to them crewing for Showmasters  :P

sure am old enough

as long as u can party; your usually in!!! lol

I don't think it matters what experience you have as alot of crew members have not worked events prior to them crewing for Showmasters  :firedevil:

sure am old enough

as long as u can party; your usually in!!! lol

woohooooo PAAAARRRRRRRTAY!!! thats what its all about haha

one day I might have to crew LFACC....but I can't be arsed to go all the way to London....I'm just fine doing Collectormania every time....whoo hoo C7!! CREW PARTY.........I've come up with a motto for the Crew party.....'Be there....or be sober!' hahaha. it's so random. Oh well.......not bothered.....don't really care as I'm sliiiiightly tipsy as the moment....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...it's only .....8:10.......it's 8:10 already? WoW, where does time go? WOOOOMPH...right out the window thats where I tell theee.....indeed.

COMPUTER SAYS NOOOOO!!

....i've exhausted the vodka.....damn sister only left an eency bit.....bugger it.....I'll freestyle it and make some cocktails!! ahahahhaha thats a weird word.

Anyway....must dash......london's calling....lalalala......LOVE THAT SONG!!

ahhhhhhhhh :unsure: