The MIDNIGHT RUN fanbase continues

dufresne

We asked for Joe Pantoliano ...... he came !

we asked for Yaphet Kotto ....... he's coming !

Admittedly we had to sell them on Alien, Bond, Matrix and Goonies, but we GOT THEM !!

Dennis Farina was in Snatch, John Ashton was in Beverley Hills Cop ......

Dennis Farina

John Ashton

Charles Grodin

Are must haves :rolleyes:

Alonzo Mosely : What should be of prime importance to you is that you're looking at ten years just for impersonating an FBI agent.

Jack Walsh : 10 years?

Alonzo Mosely : Yep.

Jack Walsh : How comes no one's after you?

Alonzo Mosely : Now listen, spam. I've been working on this Serrano case for about six years; Mardukas is my shot. I'm gonna bring him into federal court. And I don't want some third-rate rent-a-thug who couldn't cut it as a cop in Chicago bringing him back to LA on some bulls*** local charge. Do I make myself understood?

Jack Walsh : Can I ask you a question? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store?

Dennis Farina

John Ashton

Charles Grodin

Are must haves :rolleyes:

Alonzo Mosely : What should be of prime importance to you is that you're looking at ten years just for impersonating an FBI agent.

Jack Walsh : 10 years?

Alonzo Mosely : Yep.

Jack Walsh : How comes no one's after you?

I agree with all these choices (As you would expect guys!), Midnight Run is teh best film EVER made full stop!

Mosely "Why the F@@k are you smiling"

Jack Walsh "I feel like a cop again!"

Mosely shrugs casualy and carries on talking on the phone.....

Superb!

Jimmy Serrano : Is this moron number one? Put moron number two on the phone.

Jonathan Mardukas : [making fun of Jack] Jack? "What?" When do you think you we're gonna get to L.A.? "None of your f***ing business!" Well, I have to go to the bathroom. "Shut the f*** up!"

Nicky's right mate ! You might as well have the VHS ! :D (sadly)

I wouldn't mind, but the only thing the director (Martin Brest) has done since is GIGLI !!!! You have GOT to watch this movie mate ! In a perfect world it would have sent the buddy movie genre off in another direction. There is not a bad performance in the film, even the minor characters are absolute GEMS !

Don't say a f***in work Sydney ! I'll get up and i'll bury this telephone in your head !

BuFF DaDDy and dufresne do you guys live in milton keynes?

if so do you want to come round and watch Midnight run on a 9 and half foot screen :unsure:

I live in Worcester mate about 25 miles from birmingham and Dufrense lives in Ireland I think, but im up for a night hooking up to watch the film on the big screen, it aint that far for me to come.

And Midnight Run is worth it!!

:huh:;)

There is no best version dvd to get...they are all the same with f***-all extras and weak Dolby Surround and average picture...

BuFF DaDDy lives in the Midlands I think not MK.

Good guess Nicky, not far out. I live in Worcester which is South West about 25 Miles from Birmingham.

:unsure:

if so do you want to come round and watch Midnight run on a 9 and half foot screen :wub:

I live in Worcester mate about 25 miles from birmingham and Dufrense lives in Ireland I think, but im up for a night hooking up to watch the film on the big screen, it aint that far for me to come.

;):P

sounds like a plan :D

We can have a night of movies

I wouldn't mind, but the only thing the director (Martin Brest) has done since is GIGLI !!!! You have GOT to watch this movie mate ! In a perfect world it would have sent the buddy movie genre off in another direction. There is not a bad performance in the film, even the minor characters are absolute GEMS !

Are you talking about Gigli or Midnight Run??

Martin Brest also did the great Scent Of A Woman (1992) and not so great Meet Joe Black (1998)

if so do you want to come round and watch Midnight run on a 9 and half foot screen :lol:

:o;)

sounds like a plan :lol:

We can have a night of movies

Sounds good, im up for that mate!

I don't suppose there is any chance you could ask for a certain Robert De Niro.

Mind you, the guy is so busy with his film schedule, I can't ever imagine him showing up at an event.

He signs through the mail mate, it is the only chance of getting his auto!

:blink:

Have you got his auto then ?

Might give that one a try, and break my in person only auto stance.

Now, just need to find an address.

I don't suppose there is any chance you could ask for a certain Robert De Niro.

Mind you, the guy is so busy with his film schedule, I can't ever imagine him showing up at an event.

He signs through the mail mate, it is the only chance of getting his auto!

:D

Have you got his auto then ?

Might give that one a try, and break my in person only auto stance.

Now, just need to find an address.

I sent my dvd cover of midnight run and a heat 10x8 for him to sign through his own production company, it takes a while but he does sign (just like my Al Pacino autos), email me Jon and ill give you his address.

:P:(

Whereabouts buff, sounds very close to where i am

Worcester mucka!

Just off the M5, J6

Im from near kidderminster, just down the road really

Christ it is!

We will have to hook up sometime for a beer and a laugh mucka.

You going to the nec the end of the month??