Star Wars Episode 3 EUROPEAN 1ST Complete Trailer

showmasters

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought only menopausal women watch GMTV?

OY!!!! I watch GMTV and I'm certainly not menopausal :lol:

Opps sorry :lol:

(whispers to everyone else that she clearly is you can tell by the tone of the post and is in denial)

Edited by Noddy

I downloaded it ... ahem ... elsewhere ... looks like a full 1:45 to me. Saved it too .. gotta love my new broadband connection.

Pretty cool I thought ... for me this is georges last chande to redeem himself ... I am still getting over the horror which is the last scene of the "newest" version of Jedi!

George .... if it ain't broke and all that!! :lol:

The trailer is fine but considering that represents the best bit of the film it will be like the other two a huge disappointment and nothing compared to the originals.

A'kin to DV in one film? Lucas has not go the story telling skill to do it!

The trailer is fine but considering that represents the best bit of the film it will be like the other two a huge disappointment and nothing compared to the originals.

Well you don't have to go and see it if you don't like it do you? That'll be one less person in front of those that do.

ahem.....Im here in France and i saw today around 2pm sunday the 7th, november on canal+ which is a cable channel the trailer in question...very nice indeed! i like the part when Vader is kind of raised (fror the 1st time with his suit i guess) on a elevator/chair or something...Anyway, if you saw it on saturday so well, you saw it one day before me :D

Well as I was there I thought I would check it out on the big screen anyway ... but gave up!

There was no one there but every time I tried to see it there were two or three blokes stood up around the laptop the was attached to the projector IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN IN THE MIDDLE!!

I tried about four times and gave up!

I have it downloaded but will wait until it hits the big screen.

Is it the incredibles that will air it first in this country?

Well you don't have to go and see it if you don't like it do you? That'll be one less person in front of those that do.

Are you tying to say that PM and ATOC were not disappointing compared to the originals?

Edited by Noddy

Are you tying to say that PM and ATOC were not disappointing compared to the originals?

I actually preferred them to the original three films, those ones look so dated now. I'm really looking forward to Episode III now too, having seen the trailer on Friday.