Quality Hotel - Wembley

Yvie

i'm staying there... i'm staying with you yvie!

and its smyth, not smith :wub: something i've had to tell EVERYONE i've met during my life so far :D

Well you can blame my bad spelling on Stef and James, I just copied what was in the email ;)

Okay, I'm getting worried that I'll never find the venue from the hotel now! 

Can we organise a mass expedition in the morning so we don't get lost? lol  Preferrably, the route could take us past McD's  Mmmmmmmm

im liking this idea!!!

yesh we should alllllll go together... if a large chunk of the crew go missing im sure theyre going to notice ;)

It should be easy enough to organise. People in the Quality can just meet in the lobby/reception at around 7:20 to leave at 7:25/7:30 if it's only 10 minutes walk away (or earlier if a McD's bacon roll in on the cards). ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to see someone do it in 5 mins! :lol:

We did it in 5 mins several times earlier this year, it really is ONLY 5 min walk if that... ;)

We need to have a little bet on this! :D It prob is just 5 mins! I was just hungry! :D

you're on Davey,

your buying the drinks if im right..lol.... :P

Edited by ashleo78

Id like to see someone do it in 5 mins! :P

We did it in 5 mins several times earlier this year, it really is ONLY 5 min walk if that... ;)

We need to have a little bet on this! :lol: It prob is just 5 mins! I was just hungry! :D

you're on Davey,

your buying the drinks if im right..lol.... :lol:

Well if I win u buy the drinks! If I lose you buy the drinks how about that? ;)

I'll be, but I'm going home to the wife's :lol:

Congrats Kell, You've now got me totally confused :lol: I'm sposed to be finding you in the forum game, and I thought I had it all sussed out. Until that comment!!! Anyone care to enlighten me please?!

hahahaha

I'll be, but I'm going home to the wife's ;)

Congrats Kell, You've now got me totally confused :lol: I'm sposed to be finding you in the forum game, and I thought I had it all sussed out. Until that comment!!! Anyone care to enlighten me please?!

hahahaha

Well that was very helpful :lol: I'm gonna hide from you now so that you can't complete your part of the game :wub:

I'll be, but I'm going home to the wife's :headscratch:

Congrats Kell, You've now got me totally confused :help: I'm sposed to be finding you in the forum game, and I thought I had it all sussed out. Until that comment!!! Anyone care to enlighten me please?!

hahahaha

Well that was very helpful :D I'm gonna hide from you now so that you can't complete your part of the game :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! if you do that i wont introduce you to Kell lol

Judging by the amount of people heading to McD's for brekkie do you think we should warn them they're going to be inundated :rolleyes:

Been there, done that!

Had a friendly word with the manager when I was there on Saturday. I DID NOT say that I worked for SM, but I did explain the situation and that there may be a few people wanting to eat at his place on Sat/Sun morning. He was cool about it.

Obviously never seen the SM crew at breakfast time :D

Paul

Judging by the amount of people heading to McD's for brekkie do you think we should warn them they're going to be inundated  :unsure:

Been there, done that!

Had a friendly word with the manager when I was there on Saturday. I DID NOT say that I worked for SM, but I did explain the situation and that there may be a few people wanting to eat at his place on Sat/Sun morning. He was cool about it.

Obviously never seen the SM crew at breakfast time :lol:

Paul

As long as I get my bacon, I promise I'll leave the restaurant in one piece! lol :P

Waah, I'm scared.

I have no idea what I'm doing, I only got my confirmation email today. I'm at the Quality Inn, which sounds...lovely, I'm sure.

BUT.

I have no idea how to get there, or how to get from there to the LFACC.

And I'm sharing my room with another TBC. Any ideas When he'll be C'd?

Just for those of you at the "Quality Inn", I stayed there Saturday night after a concert at Wembley Arena. Rooms are fine, very clean and a good size.

The bars about £3 a pint and yes a few of the staff don't seem to have a very good grasp of English but lets be honest it's the same all over London.

You'll be fine, E N J O Y