Quality Hotel - Wembley

Yvie

I'm staying with my new mate TBC - he sounds cool!

*swears*

I've heard about him. He watches people sleep and takes pictures..........

:vader:

I'll give you Bailey for the weekend to protect you. He's a violent little git and has the power to urinate at will. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.

thanks tara much appreciated - wow won't it be fun if TBC is a psyco killer! Or just plain boring...now THAT would be fun!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: what if he did it over Tash? She wouldn't appreciate it, even if she IS called Piddles!

Excuse me. Don't talk about him like that.

He adores Tash. She started his fan club (although that died after like 2 days lol). Bailey would never **** on Tash. :vader:

Exactly! I'm goin to your hotel tara to get breakfast - do you think i can do that?

You're welcome at our hotel Tash!

I'm not a big breakfast fan, so you can have mine if you want! lol

Although I do need my tea :vader:

Are you going home on Sunday night?

I should so just ask you all this on MSN, but I can't be arsed lol

Exactly! I'm goin to your hotel tara to get breakfast - do you think i can do that?

You're welcome at our hotel Tash!

I'm not a big breakfast fan, so you can have mine if you want! lol

Although I do need my tea :P

Are you going home on Sunday night?

I should so just ask you all this on MSN, but I can't be arsed lol

Aw Yeah! I loved that breakfast!

Well I wanna stay sunday night but I dunno where i'm gonna stay ;)

im at the ibis with someone called faith perrot. anyone know who she is?

i stayed at the quality last time. i thought it was really nice. looks like a dump from the outside but its lovely inside. the lobby is amazing. and its not far away from the exhibition halls. so ok its not right next door like the plaza, but its no more than 10 minutes away.

i have never stayed at the ibis though..... whats it like?

=x=

Okay, I'm getting worried that I'll never find the venue from the hotel now!

Can we organise a mass expedition in the morning so we don't get lost? lol Preferrably, the route could take us past McD's Mmmmmmmm

Can we organise a mass expedition in the morning so we don't get lost? lol  Preferrably, the route could take us past McD's  Mmmmmmmm

Don't worry!

It's a simple walk. Just along the main road. And it doesn't take THAT long, I've walked it as well!

The hotel is on the same side as the Centre to.

Edited by Gandalfia

Id like to see someone do it in 5 mins! :rolleyes:

We did it in 5 mins several times earlier this year, it really is ONLY 5 min walk if that... :wub:

We need to have a little bet on this! :rolleyes: It prob is just 5 mins! I was just hungry! :blink:

Can we organise a mass expedition in the morning so we don't get lost? lol Preferrably, the route could take us past McD's Mmmmmmmm

im liking this idea!!!

yesh we should alllllll go together... if a large chunk of the crew go missing im sure theyre going to notice :unsure:

Id like to see someone do it in 5 mins! :P

We did it in 5 mins several times earlier this year, it really is ONLY 5 min walk if that... :angry:

We need to have a little bet on this! :( It prob is just 5 mins! I was just hungry! ;)

ill show ya! hehehe....

omg suzi if theres a mass trip to mc d's can i come? i havn;t eatern mac d's in like ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!