Chicks that take no s*** thread

Cathyvicki

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tickle me pink with a feather duster whats been going o9n here, I don't see much of the chicks taking not s*** GRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyways CV I'm back now and I'm ready to be an even bigger, nastier bitch than ever. Trouble is where does one start????

VAMPS!!!

Awww luv!!! Been deed busy with work and uni and boyf!! Having a life basically :D Missed you! Hugggggggg!!!

Still being a bitch tho babe!! Havent been arsed to post on here cos erm...yeah!!! :unsure:

Anyway, will prob be on MSN at some point so we can have a proper chat then chick! :blink:

Salem vs Suze Round 1

Ding,Ding!

:unsure:

Not even going to bother mate. She moans to other people behind your back. Can't be doing with that sort of person. Plus, it really pisses me off that she thinks she can just join in when you and I take the **** out of each other. Keep your nose out bitch!

• 2 weeks later...
Not been around here for ages! But looks like not a lot is happening so I havent missed much :D

Hope all the chicks are well! And gearing up for a good xmas!!!

Me too! :P:unsure::lol:

Haha dont know how long its been on your sig but the 'Looking for a car' and 'cold coffee' thing wouldnt be in reference to anything Ive done would it!!!

Hehe :P God how long ago was that????

Not been around here for ages! But looks like not a lot is happening so I havent missed much :lol:

Hope all the chicks are well! And gearing up for a good xmas!!!

Me too! ;):DB)

Haha dont know how long its been on your sig but the 'Looking for a car' and 'cold coffee' thing wouldnt be in reference to anything Ive done would it!!!

Hehe :lol: God how long ago was that????

It is! ;):lol:

Its been there since that event!

Now the whole bl**dy C6 section is poorly.... :unsure:

And the C5 section :D:P:uhoh:

Didn't there used to be a member called something Daddy??? I can't remember as everything has been deleted and I have the memory of a goldfish...........

What about something Lot?????.... Nah......can't have been....

Now the whole bl**dy C6 section is poorly.... :o

And the C5 section :o:o:o

Didn't there used to be a member called something Daddy??? I can't remember as everything has been deleted and I have the memory of a goldfish...........

What about something Lot?????.... Nah......can't have been....

:P:lol::lol: