Tia

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
Not Miami though

Not fan then?

I wasn't at first, but I bought the first season on DVD for £23 from DVDSoon and gave it a second chance. It's not as good as the orginal series but I do like it now.

Not Miami though

Not fan then?

I wasn't at first, but I bought the first season on DVD for £23 from DVDSoon and gave it a second chance. It's not as good as the orginal series but I do like it now.

csi yes csi miami not really

Not meaning to be a stirrer but I'm sure I read that some ppl had fallen out with others so weren't appearing in the next series so would they be likely to turn up?!? :lol:

Jorja fox and George Eads were kicked out of the series after a more money demand but were shortly after that re-hired.

if they woulden't have there would have been hell to pay.

All CSI fans were furious.

The change William Petersen ever attending a convention is just as big as harrison Ford attending a star wars convention.

If I am correct Eric Szmanda did attend a convention before. Now that would be fantastic!!!!!!!!

I totally do not like CSI miami. The characters of Vegas has something to each of them that makes it so intresting.

Gill as the bugman who doesn't seem to know emotions but then suprises you when he does.

Cath as the single mom

Warrick as a former gambler, still struggling

I love the scenes with gill and greg in them together. Especially the scene in table stakes, where Greg is dancing around with Portia Richmonds headdress amd Gill is standing behind him.

Priceless!

I'll add my name to call for CSI guests

Didn't get into Miami, prefer Vegas have heard NY is great tho

Also heard that William Peterson threatened to leave if they got rid of Jorga and George!!!

Needless to say the producers gave in and Nick and Sara will return in new series

Edited by mattkt

we have had begs for CSI guests for a number of SM events now but that won't stop any of the CSI fans signing up their support again and again - I'M RIGHT HERE CAMPAIGNING!!!! :blink:

surfy sah xx

ps-prefer Vegas but, as the signeture says, ANYONE (main character) from CSI would be GREAT!!!!!! :unsure:

edit: I have just bumped the CSI thread on the tv/film board incase anyone wants to come n post!

CSI topic

we are currently doing Q&As but also chat bout CSI - NO SPOILERS please! :lol:

Edited by surfy_sah

CSI is great, Anyone seen the new series from america CSI NEW YORK, i didn't like the first one but they are getting better, there has only been 6 episodes so far and for every great one there is an equally bad one. i like Miami but there were no bad Vegas ones and miami is hot or miss. Would love to meet the cast.

there seem to be lots of us so its a great idea :firedevil:

Would be fantastic if someone, anyone could attend!

yeah like gary sinise?!

(he's starring in the new csi new york series)

and as im a huge fan ov his pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee :D;)

Somebody please tell me what's wrong with CSI MIAMI-NOTHING THAT'S WHAT-

Granted it's not and never will be CSI as i don't know if anyones noticed they are two completely different shows with the common theme being CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION.

it's the same with STAR TREK and it's spin-offs people will always moan about one or the other.

So on that note and as i love both CSI shows for different reasons and look forward to CSI NEW YORK with baited breath I SAY GET AS MANY DIFFERENT STARS FROM CSI, MIAMI OR EVEN NEW YORK AS POSSIBLE . :cheesface: