Jake Gyllenhaal

Jog

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good Lord, yes! He's incredible in Donnie Darko, very very fit, and seems like an incredibly nice guy too. If anyone's listened to the DD commentary with him and Richard Kelly...seriously, I'd love to meet him just for his impressions. Anyone who has not heard him doing "Christopher Walken as Frank", go listen to it NOW!

Um, so yeah. Jake! Jake! Jake! :huh::D^_^

Oh dear god...just opened this thread up in a crowded computer room...I think everyone thinks I was perving over topless men now!!! LOL

I wasn't!! Honest  ^_^

PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!! :huh:

Hehe...no comment!!!!

Oh and Naomi! I checked the odeon showing times for Finding Neverland and...SHOCK HORROR...they aren't screening it! :D

I checked the odeon showing times for Finding Neverland and...SHOCK HORROR...they aren't screening it! :unsure:

Soz, just noticed this - am really getting annoyed at Odeon. They weren't showing Sky Captain when it came out either! I've heard they're losing money, and I can believe it too; their prices are ludicrous now. Bad news for me, considering in Oxford our ONLY cinemas are Odeons, except for a small independent one.

Oh dear god...just opened this thread up in a crowded computer room...I think everyone thinks I was perving over topless men now!!! LOL

I wasn't!! Honest  :unsure:

PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Hehe...no comment!!!!

Oh and Naomi! I checked the odeon showing times for Finding Neverland and...SHOCK HORROR...they aren't screening it! :unsure:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

are you sure?!

clare said shed looked for times the other day but its not out till tomorrow and they hadnt got next weeks kinda thing :unsure:

they have to show it, its a kind, major film :unsure:

I'LL CRY!!!!!!!!

I wasn't!! Honest  :unsure:

PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Hehe...no comment!!!!

Oh and Naomi! I checked the odeon showing times for Finding Neverland and...SHOCK HORROR...they aren't screening it! :unsure:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

are you sure?!

clare said shed looked for times the other day but its not out till tomorrow and they hadnt got next weeks kinda thing :unsure:

they have to show it, its a kind, major film :unsure:

I'LL CRY!!!!!!!!

Oh right...I'll check again!! Maybe it just wasnt on the list cos its not out til tomoz in Bristol

I'll get back to ya :unsure:

ALIEN VS PREDATOR (15)

EXORCIST: THE BEGINNING (15)

PRINCESS DIARIES 2: ROYAL ENGAGEMENT (U)

SHARK TALE (U)

THE GRUDGE (15)

UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN (12A)

Ok, I just cut and pasted this from their website...this is the list up until 3rd Nov

Maybe it's wrong *hopes* :o

:P barstools

:unsure:

*drools* :o

u mean over lee or jake? :D:D:vader: