Latest guest announcement - BURT REYNOLDS

showmasters

BURT FREAKING REYNOLDS!

HOLY CRAP!

I mean

Burt.

Reynolds.

I'd *never* have expected this one, I'm speechless!

I know huni, I know! Even tho I think I'm past the speechless and on the incoherent.

Lightning strike, brolley, open space, think you get the picture :lol: ........ unexpected would be a freakin understatement! :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can I say!?! That's cool I need him on my GTA: Vice City photo so I'm well pleased. Jango wanted to know if Showmasters would be providing a photo of the Cosmopolitan Centrefold he did in the 70's, as he wants to get it signed for his mother (or something like that?).

:unsure:

Terrific guest.

Top drawer, out of the blue, slap me round the face with a wet herring mega-guest.

Damn fine work SM.

Thanks sooooooooooo much.

(Disappears to dark room still vibrating with excitement)

Just when you thought SM had reached the limits of guest invites, the boundry gets moved lightyears away!

This is a great guest and speaks loads for the SM team. Well Done to you all!

Unfortunately this will mean that Andrea will have to put up with Jason & Mark buying big trucks and fast cars and driving round MK outwitting the local sheriff. Not to mention the MIB at the shows all having ludicrous call signs....

LFACC, Bring It On!

Paul

Well what can I say!?! That's cool I need him on my GTA: Vice City photo so I'm well pleased. Jango wanted to know if Showmasters would be providing a photo of the Cosmopolitan Centrefold he did in the 70's, as he wants to get it signed for his mother (or something like that?).

;)

Naked Burt.........................MMMMMMM

:P

Naked Burt.........................MMMMMMM

I'm sure that if Jango searches the dirty, fluff covered underbelly of the internet, he'll be able to find a nice copy of Burt's centre spread to print off for his mum! :lol:

Respect

Admiral Bear