IDENTITY CRISIS

@field

3 members have voted

1. 1. IDENTITY CRISIS

• Yes this book is badasss good
    • No this is super toss!
    • Identity what?

Picked up issue 5 yesterday. This is without doubt the best book of the year! It has me gripped! And hell i dont even like JLA or JSA or JWhatever! Cant wait to see how this unfolds, and who the mastermind is behind it

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @field,

I don't wanna say to much (don't wanna spoil it for anyone), but the person who you are lead to believe is behind it all after #6, isn't. All I'll say is - looks can be deceiving :rolleyes:

I just hope DC manage to wrap this up a lot better then Marvel have done with the Disassemble story-arc.

hmm a man with inside info eh.

Well i cant say that would suprise me, as there's still alot of holes left to be filled, and yes dissasembled had a terrible ending, but really looking forward to the new avengers lineup in action :o

Hi @field,

I've got mixed feelings about New Avengers - Wolverine is way too over-exposed, so I'm not too please to see him on yet another book. But I am really curious as to who the mystery 8th Avenger is - Marvel have announced that it is someone movie-related - my money is on it being Shang-Chi, Master of Kung fu (he was based on Bruce Lee's character in Enter The Dragon, thus sorta making him movie-related).

With Spidey also on the team, the gonna have to change Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Movie Stars :o

true it is a good way to tie its movie franchiase in with the comics, but i cant say the avengers ever appealed to me before, i mean the avengers mansion with its own butler? Its the same with the fantastic four, one happy superhero family living in the baxter building?

I enjoy bendis' work (although he is the most over exposed writer ever!) and i think by bringing in characters such as luke cage and spidey it will give the avengers a bit more depth and grit to it.

But hey, i've never really read avengers stories before so what do i know.

Still id crisis is by far the best thing i've read in a while