Those prints with the silver disembodied heads ...

dufresne

And what shows do they have .....

Do you mean the ones with just silver/grey type heads arranged artistically against a black background?! (like the large Star Wars ones at C6?)

If it is, then I know the very talented person who does them, great guy :lol::unsure: had the web address but think it's moved, have to check that one out! Either way, I think I wouldn't be too hasty in saying they'll def be at LFACC and they do LOTS of different shows/films! (and not just black & white/grayscale but fab colour montage ones too!)

Hope that's slightly helpful?! :lol:

Edited by roxy

I'd be interested in one as well.. went to another event a little while ago and had been pondering over an enterprise one as i want to get something for all the cast members to sign...

The only reason i didn't buy it was i thought it might be a bit small... any ideas whether the person does slightly larger ones.. oh and if you can find out whetehr they do have a new web addy that would be fab!

:lol:

The seller was called RichArt but the addy I have for his site doesn't work now.

Yes it is Richart!

The super talented Richard himself, who will methinks definitely be at LFACC, barring any unforseen acts of God, hurricanes, um other plans etc, so don't worry! He has a huge range of shows and films, in two sizes generally (even though the C6 Star Wars one was larger/v. special) so the odds are you'll find what you're looking for! :D

Only back hander ur gonna get is a slap on the ass girl :unsure:

:lol: eek

Send those pics  :lol:

oo-ehh

weelll.....

*evil* mwahaha ha...uh, I'm attending a very special wedding this weekend so gonna have to drag out the suspense a bit longer! :(:unsure: