Any sign of that price list please ShowMasters ?

dufresne

Who will be the most expensive guest ?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the most expensive guest ?

• Veronica Cartwright
    • Linda Blair
    • Jonathan Frakes
    • Carl Weathers
    • Jenette Goldstein
    • Christopher Judge
    • Mark Metcalf
    • Gary Graham
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Ray Park

I think Carrie was a one off and I dont expect anyone to break the £25 mark at LFCC2 but as Brent, Michael, Levar and Gates have charged £20 at past SM events, I can see Jonathan charging the same at LFCC2 but would be nice to know in advance so I can get the right amount of £5 notes as I know they will be like gold dust on the day.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

personally i think all of the alien guests should be no more than £10, i personally will be wanting autos from all of them and it is too much to pay £15 per autograph. You cannot justify having such high auto prices on guests who are not that well known.

Also i'm very much hoping that there will be seperate prices for personal autos at this event considering we pay an entrance fee.

Ray Park has been £15 everywhere I have seen him.

As for personal items being cheaper, I am really hoping SM do this but I wont be suprised if they dont and I will still pay the prices asked, its either that or not meet them and I am not coming all the way just to say 'oh that is too much i wont pay it'

I am pretty sure that the Aliens guests that were in London in May were charging £10 each so hopfully they will be the same here but I wouldnt be suprised if they are £15 each.

Cheers Col.

If you went to the same event at me in May then yes, they were £10 each.

Interesting point about the price - would anyone make the effort to come to London then turn round and say 'thats too much' for the sake of a fiver ?

I am pretty sure that the Aliens guests that were in London in May were charging £10 each so hopfully they will be the same here but I wouldnt be suprised if they are £15 each.

I wouldnt be surprised either.

It would a major surprise if not £15.

I doubt they will be over busy so if it was a more reasonable £10 then I am sure more people would be tempted.

I doubt they will be over busy so if it was a more reasonable £10 then I am sure more people would be tempted.

I agree!

I agree!

So do I ! :lol::wub:

• 2 weeks later...