Guest cancellation - RON PERLMAN

showmasters

noooooooooooooooooooooo is not the right reply.

This SUCKS BIG TIME! :lol: He was the reason I was going. damn it!

Sorry but this really pisses me off. I know, I Know. cancellations can happen. yeah yeah yeah

but I have a flight that cannot be cancelled, thank you easy jet and I booked a hotel.

ok the hotel I can cancel but will lose the money for the flight. There is no reason let for me to go.

I should have went to CM.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Bohan @ Oct 20 2004, 07:07 PM)

WHAT f*** he was like the only one worth seeing big disapointment BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Simon Pegg's just been announced!

what are u on mate?

Leave Bohan alone Skyriderz. Who gives a crap what you think. Ron Perlman doesn't care about come childish comparison in star power ccompared to Simon Pegg? Isn't it a siging, unless stated down somewhere, the guests aren't in competition with each other on but to show up and have a good time with their fans. Yes i too wouldn't have mind meeting Ron. But he has cancelled now, Bohan was just stating who else will be present. Bohan's a young man, why don't you think before jumping down his neck with your little comparsion games and funny icons?!

Last time i checked, it called a convention! You'll meet different kinds of guests of different qualities and backgrounds in their respectife fields, compared to each other. Don't laugh at somebody else requests unless you have a decent logical reason to. You gonna laugh at the choice of comic artist compared to a TV/movie star next? Or do you comprehend the term ComicCon now.

Cut Bohan some slack, at least he doesn't show any kind of "taboo" about a movie star to a comic star. People will go to cons for their own reasons and entertainment. while i'm content to buy comics meet stars and whatnot. Others may disagree and laugh i'm paying out to stars who work for a living and are being paid even more at a convention.

Don't laugh at other people choice of guest, LFCC 2 still looks to have a solid line up, and may have Ron Perlman at another date in the future?

B)

Edited by Megafan

NOOOOOOOO! I was really looking forwards to meeting Ron but I do wish him the best of luck and with him the best in the future. Ah well I might not do Kroenen's costume now but I'll still consider it depends how much time I have. Never mind. Hopefully you can get him to another one in the future Showmasters.

This really is dire news. :uhoh:

Frakes is now the only reason I'm going. If he cancels, Ironside, Walsh and March won't be enough to get me to LFCC.

An event that was very good on the headline guest front is now looking a bit weak. I doubt SM's can get a new headliner as such short notice.

It's Val Kilmer all over again. :unsure:

On the bright side, it's less money I have to spend.

Admiral Bear

LFCC is likely to be my last con. I'm probably moving to Somerset in the next few months, and it's just too far and expensive to come down to either London or MK for events. :blush:

So, I'll be saving my money for other things.

I live in the South West and the travel is not expensive at all. I travel with a couple of friends and the cost is minimal.

LFCC is likely to be my last con. I'm probably moving to Somerset in the next few months, and it's just too far and expensive to come down to either London or MK for events. :unsure:

So, I'll be saving my money for other things.

It more than likely will be mine as well. I am moving to the U.S. So unless I get a really great paying job and have loads of money I won't be back for events...... :unsure: