Atlantis Guests

Raylenth

What does everyone intend on getting signed seeing as there are no posters ect out yet? Is everyone going to go for a group promo photo or one of those lovely black and white head shot pics done by the dealer?

Or something else?

I managed to get a limited ed. studio art poster that I want to get signed. Bit peeved that there are no posters on sale yet even if it is a fairly new show.

I this a studio art poster from Atlantis?

Where did u get that from?

Oh, and where was the 16X20" cast photo from?

I got one of those black and white headshot prints at C6. The guy said he had only just got them that morning and only had 4 of them, going to look great if they can sign there name underneath their pic in silver.

AtlantisPrint.JPG

WOW, thats cool.

Im going to keep my eyes open at LFCC2 for good pic to get signed b4 I meet the guests.

You can still get the normal 10x8 photos of the cast individually just like any other Guest.

Will be getting a normal 8x10 from Joe, David and Rainbow as well as getting my print signed, going to be an expensive day :lol:

I didnt spot the print at first but I asked the guy and he pointed it out, guess because I was looking for it I didnt see it lol

Also, the dealer should be at LFCC as he was at London on saturday so would imagine he does alot of events and I cant think he would want to miss such a big event.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Yeah that was the black and white head shot I meant. I think they are lovely pictures. Skyrider, it is a studio art print from Atlantis I have. There was a dealer selling them at C6. She said she was the only one over here licenced to sell them.

I got one of those black and white headshot prints at C6. The guy said he had only just got them that morning and only had 4 of them, going to look great if they can sign there name underneath their pic in silver.

AtlantisPrint.JPG

My dad has one of those to get signed. Not to sure what i am going to get signed yet.

Does any1 know where I can get hold of a A3+ size group photo of Atlantis or SG1 from.

I hope to see something at LFCC2 but want to see if I can find anything in advance.

I dont know about finding anything in advance but there was a dealer at a recent event in London that had an A3 sized photo of the Atlantis Cast and I am sure he will be at LFCC2 as he was at C6 and past Collectormanias but you wont know until the day if he is there.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill