The one SM fan apprectiation we forgot!!!

proby's_girl

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have a big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big favour to ask crippsy... could i please use one of your photos to get signed by Joe? If you could let me know tonight if possible! i know i'm being really cheeky but i brought marshmallows!!! (i was the hyper one that kept coming over to your table and almost knocked Joe down!)

Wow what fab photos, he really is cute, but he is wearing rather a lot of clothes, t shirt ,shirt,jacket .was it really really cold in there or had he heard about you lot ? just kidding! Heard that in about ep 3 of season 10 daniel goes to atlantis,shep and danny in one place ah ! swoon................... dont think I can cope!!!

I have a big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big favour to ask crippsy... could i please use one of your photos to get signed by Joe? 

(i was the hyper one that kept coming over to your table and almost knocked Joe down!)

938663[/snapback]

Sure, go ahead :) Out of curiosity, what one because I didnt think any of them were THAT good for getting printed off ^_^

Lets this be a lesson kids..dont start drinking at 8:30 in the morning, or you forget things..I vaguely remember you popping over to our table lol! Sah's friend right?

If not, time I laid off the absinthe I think :D

I have a big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big favour to ask crippsy... could i please use one of your photos to get signed by Joe? 

(i was the hyper one that kept coming over to your table and almost knocked Joe down!)

938663[/snapback]

Sure, go ahead :) Out of curiosity, what one because I didnt think any of them were THAT good for getting printed off :firedevil:

Lets this be a lesson kids..dont start drinking at 8:30 in the morning, or you forget things..I vaguely remember you popping over to our table lol! Sah's friend right?

If not, time I laid off the absinthe I think :blush:

938859[/snapback]

One of the first three! it was alright in the end coz i needed them before i went to bed that night! one of the other guys had one so i have that one! no you're spot on i am Sah's friend who was at your table when Rainbow caught you taking sly camera photos! lol