Travelling to LFCC2

Thanks a lot for your detailed answers :lol:

No problem.

Of course, you realise that I'm relying on memory from when I used to live there over 20 years ago?

:lol:

Don't worry - I checked the details before posting, but the bus numbers are unchanged from that long back.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for everyone's help and to the good Col Jack O'Neill for posting this topic :wub:

can I just check for my own peace of mind :lol:

Wembley Central is the tube station you come to if you keep walking past McDonnalds?!

so can get the 92 from some where by there to Halls 1&2 (or nearish)

London bus fairs are £1, right? :D

cheers!

surfy sah xx

i will be taking the overground train to wembley stadium station from marylebone station.

i think that the stadium station is closer to lfacc than wembley central.

i have checked out the train times and they are pretty regular. it only takes 9 minutes and costs about £2.00.

so thats what i will be doing.

=x=

JUST RANG THE NATIONAL RAIL ENQUIRES NUMBER WHO INFORMED ME THAT THE TRAINS RUNNING FROM MARYLEBONE STATION TO WEMBLEY STADIUM ARE 25 PAST THE HR AND 5 TO THE HR ,AND IT TAKES ABOUT 9 MINS AND COSTS ABOUT £3.60 oops sorry for caps :rolleyes:

Edited by mulder

hmmmm travel card.

my guess would be yes. i cant see whay it wont be as long as your travel card is for trains aswell as buses and the undergound.

but to be sure i would nip into your local station or call national rail. they will be sure to tell you.

=x=

hmmmm travel card.

my guess would be yes. i cant see whay it wont be as long as your travel card is for trains aswell as buses and the undergound.

but to be sure i would nip into your local station or call national rail. they will be sure to tell you.

=x=

thanks wicca

that was my view as well, just would make life easy if i could buy a one day travel card and not have to worry!

Might try to pop into my local station...

TY

:D

Ok I am dead confused, have just found out that my main trains will only be running a bus services so im gonna get in an hour late already.

We would be coming from Liverpool street, ud anybody explain what my options are, the quickest and best way to get there as we dont know the travel in London that well.

Thanks for any help.

Ok I am dead confused, have just found out that my main trains will only be running a bus services so im gonna get in an hour late already.

We would be coming from Liverpool street, ud anybody explain what my options are, the quickest and best way to get there as we dont know the travel in London that well.

Thanks for any help.

ok.. there are several differnt things that you can do. but my suggestion would be to get the underground from liverpool street to marylebone train station. then get an over ground train from there to wembley stadium station. the trains run every half hour. (someone has put the times and the cost earlier in the thread.) the centre is only a few minutes down the road from there.

hope that helps.

=x=

I am getting to LFCC2 by coach. It is going to cost £22 each for myself and my Brother, going on Friday and coming back Saturday night from Bristol to London Victoria.

Any reason you arent going by train mate, its just that I am going from Bristol Temple Meads to London Paddington and a Return is £20.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

surfy sah 20th Oct

[so is]Wembley Central is the tube station you come to if you keep walking past McDonnalds?!

Col Jack O'Neill 20th Oct

I think I walked past a McDonalds on my way to LFCC but I was coming from the Wembley Park station so dont think it is the same one.

right well I am TOTALLY lost now :P:lol:

so the Wembely PARK one is the one that's closed and is the one by McD?

so the one that is open is CENTRAL and is basically at the other end, i.e. you have to walk through all the shops to get to the event?!

I'm sure I got off there GOING to LFACC1 and it took me *half an hour* :wub: to walk to the event and I practically got lost on the way :lol:

but, the 92 bus goes from here?!?! :D

oh and McD is about 10mins walk (I would say) from the event, towards Wembley PARK, you can get stamped to leave LFACC and come back in :D

thanks you guys!!

surfy sah xx

Is nobody driving?

Remember the free parking that Showmasters have provided next to the exibition halls. Used to cost £10 in there for an event at the arena.

Fill Yer Boots!!!

I was wondering about that but I've seen nothing about free parking. where do you see that mate?

If I'm crewing then I'll deffo be driving there. In fact I probably will anyway - nothing better than the North Circular at the weekend lol

errm just sso evry1 knows...there is NO jubilee line BUT there is a metropolitan line on that wekend...i have justchecked it with the mirical that is the TFL journey planner...

also someone posted about the diff stations...webemly CENTRAL is the station near mcd's and wembely PARK is the silverlink station in hte other direction!

the DLR dosn't run anywhere near Wembely, as it runs between stratford- lewisham/bekton and bank/tower gateway to bekton/lewisham!

errm just sso evry1 knows...there is NO jubilee line BUT there is a metropolitan line on that wekend

I will check this out later as it was clearly stated by both the TFL help line and in the transport section of the Metro (a London paper) that metropolitan lines where also not stopping at Wembley Park.

This section has been copied over from the Tube.com's long term travel changes section: Wembley Park Station: Southbound Jubilee Line trains and certain Metropolitan Line services will not serve the station until February due to rebuilding work.